Denied Perma Weapons Balance change(less soy)

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 24, 2022
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
  • Make TWO versions of weapons that are being added to the store, one remains a UNEDITED version that stays the same for its classes. The other is a NERFED version but is added to the store. (Example: GOC LT MSBS remains the SAME unedited stats, while the public perma ones receive the nerf). This would need to apply to every gun that’s been changed. (ASVAL, ARX, VHS, MSBS, and more)

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
  • Factions and their classes remain the same without their weapons being nerfed because “it has skin!11 giv nef cuz sl gRaeat!”
  • Provides to both parties, people who want to buy perms to the server AND want to keep weapons the same without getting fucked over.
  • More donations I guess (more perms)

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
  • None, regiments, factions, and classes keep their weapons at the same stats while allowing people to buy perms.

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
  • Allows people to buy perms without fucking over factions with the reasoning of it has a skin. This can provide to the people who WANT to buy perms to give to the server and keep factions at the same power level without getting fucked.

Mars

Blacklisted Player
Oct 7, 2023
-support the MSBS is probably the only reason for this suggestion but the MSBS does 8 less damage per shot than the VHS (headshots) and is so overrated rn, its a little bit better than the VHS but not by much and shouldn't be nerfed and if it does get nerfed i want my 10 dollars back for false advertising!

-support the MSBS is probably the only reason for this suggestion but the MSBS does 8 less damage per shot than the VHS (headshots) and is so overrated rn, its a little bit better than the VHS but not by much and shouldn't be nerfed and if it does get nerfed i want my 10 dollars back for false advertising!
>He doesn't know its getting nerfed and he won't get refunded

Zen

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Sep 16, 2023
Everybody already knew immediately that it would end up being nerfed, and Ventz literally confirmed it within hours of it being added. Not only are there clauses saying you can't refund it, but you had to have already at least heavily suspected it would happen before you bought it.

Mars

Blacklisted Player
Oct 7, 2023
Everybody already knew immediately that it would end up being nerfed, and Ventz literally confirmed it within hours of it being added. Not only are there clauses saying you can't refund it, but you had to have already at least heavily suspected it would happen before you bought it.
talk for yourself not others, I bought the gun because people where saying its good, not because people where saying its getting nerfed. It doesnt need a nerf because its only slightly better than the VHS because of the firerate. In terms of the damage and everything else its pretty much the same.

Jun 24, 2022
talk for yourself not others, I bought the gun because people where saying its good, not because people where saying its getting nerfed. It doesnt need a nerf because its only slightly better than the VHS because of the firerate. In terms of the damage and everything else its pretty much the same.
This is public info lol, also always expect SL/NL to nerf weapons right after they add them to perma store, it's how they get lots of money

Jun 24, 2022
-Support

If you spend 8 bucks to get a weapon and it does fuckall damage then people wouldnt buy it. Also, i.e: Ive permbought the AUG, as it isnt on any faction n etc. If you buy it because it is different from other guns ie: Nu-7, they got HK n etc. (Shit explanation)
-support

Nah I paid 12~$ for the non-nerfed gun.
Too late, nerf was common knowledge it was coming and it did, the MSBS is now dogshit ass

Status
Not open for further replies.