Denied Perma weapons to be more clear which team can use it on /donate

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee Falzone

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
Basically add extra text or even color which teams can use it for example:

ACR = UAN & Civilian only!

ASVAL = NWO & Civilian only!

Stinger = NWO & UAN only!

Today for example i expected that the perma stinger that i spent 40 quid on it would include my civilian character. As a donator of the server i should expect to have these types of rare perks in my disposal and i feel like i got ripped off about it. So adding extra layer of text for the perma weapons shouldn't hurt anybody and potentionally clarifies what perma weapons you should buy in the future. I btw asked some of the staff members if i should buy the perma stinger for my civilian character and they all said "sure". After that i bought it and yeah no refunds. ?

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
More to understand what team can have and can not as a perma weapon which will likely increase on more sales for the perma weapons

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
Dev's have to add more text on perma weapons which team can have and which not

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
Pretty simple i think people should have that oppertunity before purchase to clarifiy on /donate menu that what team can have it and what not and not screw customers over it.

Upvote 3
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Sep 19, 2022
I haven't checked every weapon, but when I went to use my bucks to unlock my L82a2 it stated there it was for UAN. If this isn't the fact for all weapons yet, then it should for sure.

Hoxton

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 2, 2022
Im pretty sure if you change to a character in any of the 3 factions and go to the weapons NPC you will see what perms weapons you can get in that faction

WotInkermnation

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Feb 21, 2021
In the Bakery
Well can we get something that changes the Donation box a different color saying owned if you bought the package already. i dont want to buy the same gun on accident since i have 75% of them. or allow us to go on out profile and see what package we bought.

Kiwi

Administrator
Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Content Team
Donator
Jan 29, 2021
UK
Hello Lee,

Just to inform you that via the /donate menu in game it already states which teams each weapon can be used on. Including the stinger. As you can see from Nirvan's image it states very clearly in the description that the stinger can only be used on NWO/UAN. As proof here is a screenshot I took roughly 10 minutes ago.
1663676257585.png

As you can see, with the exception of the guitar and flare gun, each weapon states which teams it can be used on.

Thank you for your suggestion.

Reactions: Lee Falzone

Lee Falzone

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
Hello Lee,

Just to inform you that via the /donate menu in game it already states which teams each weapon can be used on. Including the stinger. As you can see from Nirvan's image it states very clearly in the description that the stinger can only be used on NWO/UAN. As proof here is a screenshot I took roughly 10 minutes ago.
View attachment 2945

As you can see, with the exception of the guitar and flare gun, each weapon states which teams it can be used on.

Thank you for your suggestion.
Thanks for showcasing. Might make another suggestion about how civies should have all permanent weapons available since in my opinion should have all the permanent weapons that the players are willing to pay for ?

WotInkermnation

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Feb 21, 2021
In the Bakery
Thanks for showcasing. Might make another suggestion about how civies should have all permanent weapons available since in my opinion should have all the permanent weapons that the players are willing to pay for ?
already made a suggestion for that and they did add a few guns. plus the ER kit and Gun update has been accepted so we might see a few more perma guns coming to only civ soon

Brian Bell

MRP War Veteran
Donator
May 14, 2021
Suggestion Denied

Hi Lee, Your suggestion has been denied.

As this is the only way to purchase permanent weapons and the text clearly states which side can use them we see no necessity for this to be clarified.​

Status
Not open for further replies.