Time zone:BST
UAN name (regiment and rank):SOTF COL Perseus
NWO name (regiment and rank):pVT HogWarts
Civilian name:Bossman Harry
Do you have a mic?: yes
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-20220627193614_1.jpg
Do you have any experience as a high rank on MilitaryRP?: COL for first term and second term of RC and LTCOL of SAS for 2 months before the terms were introduced
-
What makes you the best candidate for Allied Command?:
My previous experience as RC makes me a great candidate alongside my leadership skills that i have shown while leading SOTF and SAS and NATO when required of me. I also lead a lot of wars on backwater which means I have experience leading Nato when they needed it the most.
I have also spend a large amount of hours on the server meaning I understand how the server works and have a great amount of experience working with and understanding the other regiments
List your in-game ranks on MRP:

List your strengths and weaknesses:

Positives

Great leader - as I have shown during my time as RC that I am capable and have strong leadership skills

Strategy - being RC of a Special forces regiment means I am experienced in advanced battle tactics which will help me in my goal of improving the quality of UAN as a whole

Fairness - I believe that I am a strict but just leader which means I am good at making the right decisions during disciplinary actions and in the heat of battle

Honestly - I am an honest person which means I am not afraid to criticize and tell people if they are performing below standards but I would also give them advice on how to improve to meet the standards required of them.

Negatives

Hot headed - during wars I can get frustrated if its not working out as I planned although I am actively working to keep a cooler head during wars

Would be protective of regiment - I would struggle to let SOTF go as I have worked hard to get it into the position its in today but I would work on this and in time would learn to let it go.

Thank you for reading my application!
Please leave feedback below and on areas I could work to improve on.​

Richard McKing [Cronos]

MRP Patriot
Donator
Jan 8, 2021
Netherlands
Huge +support

Ngl, you scared the shit out of me when you first asked if it was okay. Now that I think about the regiment will do fine, but that's because you did so much for it and made it grow by choosing quality over quantity. You have a taught me a lot and you will be a great candidate, best of luck lad.

CommanderSmith

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Content Team
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Dec 22, 2020
UK
huge + Support you have done a fantastic job a COL of SOTF and you would do gods work in AC.

Dr Drew

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Content Team
Group Moderator
Jan 29, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi @Harry Pot

Thanks for taking the time to make an Allied Command application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted.

Please contact a Lieutenant General or above when you are on TeamSpeak to undergo the next steps of joining
UAN High Command.

GRM Mārs​

Status
Not open for further replies.