Perseus/Icarus Out.

Corr "Perseus" Vynd

Nov 24, 2023
Poland
As life would have it, Adrian Icarus Reacher has been reassigned to a different Site in dire need of capable staff. It is not known when he will return to Site-65. Below attached is his parting message:

Thank you, all Personnel of Site-65. Together we have served greatly to protect humanity from the darkness that constantly reaches out and encroaches upon our lives and the lives of our loved ones. Many died to save millions more. Your sacrifices will forever live on. You, and me, we are all heroes. Carry that with you wherever you go; someone has to do this. We are the pillars that hold the veil from shrouding our world in misery. I loved my time at Site-65, Site Administration and the different MTF have all shown to be extremely capable and kind. I feel when I return, I will return to see it even greater than I left it. With all regards, ---------------------------------------------------------------- - Adrian "Icarus" Reacher, the successor of Corr "Perseus" Vynd.

So, the time has come for me to say goodbyes. I leave this server after 450 hours of gameplay, and I loved spending time with y'all and building RP/lore and more. For those wondering "why?" especially so suddenly; I have a lot of job related work but also school related work, with all those deadlines coming crashing in, I've realized I cannot maintain the level of quality and activity I desire, and that could reflect poorly on my whitelists and responsibilities I've been entrusted with on the server. I did not want to get kicked out, making promises I couldn't possibly keep, and disappointing multiple people because I am stubborn and wouldn't want to give up on the server. Alas, I've come to the conclusion this is the reasonable thing to do.

Will I come back?
Possibly, eventually. At the current moment I'm too busy and slightly burnt out, therefore I'd love to give myself some extra time to sort my life out and also have a proper break before I come back to cook. I hope you guys have a wonderful time both on the UK and US servers, even if the UK was my main, I've been on the US before and the staff there are lovely :)

Thank you, seriously, everyone. This server was a great experience and I've made a lot of friends and had some of the most fun moments I had in a game, let alone online.
With that in mind, I'd like to now make a few dedications to the people I've chilled with the most and spent the most of my time with, and also others.

Cheetah Ivanov - Congrats on HMod, you're the best mentor in the UK staff team (fight me) and are incredibly talented, I'm glad you got HMod, even though I can't be here to see what change you bring to the server. One day we will do another incredibly stupid test :p

Emilia Fodgg / Geldo Daimif - My favorite E-11 CO, your passion for the reg is great, that's not to say that the other COs are worse, but you are the one I've spent most time interacting and discussing with. Keep cooking, and you better get to COM by the time I'm back.

Sophia Linkletter - Best person to send a hitsquad after, the said hitsquad being a certain German potato.

Kayla - Fun times doing RP with you back during the Crossfire debacle, you're a great DoM, hope you manage to keep it up!

"Schizo" / Muffin - Watch out to not get warned for Minor Glitching :skull: I applaud your creativity in discovering all the crazy ass spots on Floor 3. Also fun times doing Black Veil with you and other forms of RP :)

Gregory McCain - best O5 (before you transferred to SD), still have the clip where you scream "I EAT ASS!" in the Blue Room bookmarked, hope you enjoy your time as Site Director, and also glad to had been there to see you become HMod.

Auburn - My first interactions with you were negative, but I acted like a baby over Nu-7 changing COMs, in the end as I leave, you're the SL I felt most comfortable to reach out to whenever I had questions as TMod, and you remain professional regardless of circumstance. You're commendable. o7 COM Auburn.

Cary "Raven" - THE GOAT! I remember still being a Cadet and my first interaction with you being sniping D-Class from Watchtower and laughing. Good times :). Love ya' man.

Callum Keller (Flares) - My inspiration for ever going into CL4, I joined OSA in hopes of becoming an SA like you, even if you did disappear for a while, I was super excited to see you on the server again. Godspeed.

Banana - Erm... what the banana??!?!

Vendetta - best GA, we committed many unethical things together

Mainfrezzer - CN Saul Goodman, bro will defend you even if you just murdered 5 people in front of the Committee.

Ellie - Super friendly NL. Thanks for looking out for us!

Skinner - I'm only human, after all.

Kira - started an utterly terrific chemical addiction in E-11, this man is CN's own Heisenberg

Violet - Had fun with you back when I was Nu-7 and even more recently while you were on GA. Hope you get to CSG soon :)

And not just those people, but *everyone* on CN, I dedicate my leaving post to y'all. Hope we meet again! And sorry if I forgot to mention someone, I'm terrible with names. Especially with how many people made the time on CN great and special, because it wasn't just a small amount of people, it was a contribution from everyone that make up the community.

TheKupKake

Game Master
Game Master
Oct 13, 2023
Watch out to not get warned for Minor Glitching :skull: I applaud your creativity in discovering all the crazy ass spots on Floor 3. Also fun times doing Black Veil with you and other forms of RP :)
o7 new code name "Glitcher" in your honor corr. it was fun having you around and ty for helping me get settled in to A-1. ill make sure to start as many ISD wars in your name (and get all SCPs to Meow. If yk yk)

Hopefully we see you some day. also HA HE PUT ME BEFORE YOU GREGORY. NOW GIVE ME MY C4 <3

Cheetah / RustyOsprey2

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Nov 24, 2023
1707181120541.pngThe following message is composed via consensus of the Personnel Division .

Hello, Corr "Perseus" Vynd. Thank you for showing an interest in reducing your duties within the Foundation.

After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this reduction of activity request. This request is to be denied.

We wish you a happy rest of your work day.

Good luck.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

Nah, but on a serious note. You are 100% one of the best people ive met on CN, i know i havent been here long. But you are something different. I hope you manage to balance out your work and school, and after a long deserved break please come back. You better not start ghosting my messages now just bacause you arent on the server.
Mentor - Mentee relationship stays strong. Its a life long bond you cannot break.

Last edited:

Emilia Foddg

Trial Game Master
Trial Game Master
Donator
Jul 15, 2023
Emilia Fodgg / Geldo Daimif - My favorite E-11 CO, your passion for the reg is great, that's not to say that the other COs are worse, but you are the one I've spent most time interacting and discussing with. Keep cooking, and you better get to COM by the time I'm back.
?
-Support
application denied, etc.

i was not suitable for E-11 CO (still am not suitable for E-11 CO imo) and i am not,
DEFINITELY NOT, nor will ever be suitable for regimental lead, my goal was CPL ffs aaaaaaa gdi redmann

i swear, pls
everyone stop giving me things i am not ready for aaaa. please

but yeah, i hope things eventually work out for you and hopefully by the time you come back, the server will be better

next time i hope you go for E-11 CO, i know you were this time around and likely would have if life didn't get in the way, but you'd be a good fit

Last edited:

"Ghost"

Nov 20, 2023
The best darn sergeant I'll ever have the pleasure to serve along side.
o7 Soldier, Good Luck on your Travels

Prplex

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Donator
Dec 20, 2023
o7 man, great help from the first time I met you when you where security captain to your time in E11 one of the most helpful and professional people I've met. I hope one day you return