May 9, 2023
Northern Ireland
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:106422313

Discord name: Ninjabanana305

For how long have you played on CG SCP: 1year i belive

In what country are you located?:
Northern Ireland

Time zone: BST

Character name(s): Phill Dee (thomas "saxo" glover) ( Andy Patterson)

Civilian name: Edward Thomas

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK

Do you have a mic?: Yes i have a mic and is main for of communication
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Ambassador of IA
Director of IA
NU7-PVT
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
None
-
What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?: Am i the best candidate right now? I think my previous experience within IA and working with EC during that time shows my level of work and would indicate that im ready for this.
- I am extremely active and enjoy RP'ing with all the departments around site. This would help to improve the activity of EC and also me being on so much means more of the everyday tasks given to me would be completed
- I have been involved in IA Operations and lead many of them. This helps to the point of me needing less training for the role as what ive done before although different does link in with some of the tasks i may be given as ECA
- I have many interactions with people from all over the site within my time here
- I always conduct myself in a professional and polite manor

What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?:
This is what i believe them to be however these may slightly change while carrying out orders from Ethics Members

- Standard Cl4 Blast doors and opening AA when authed
- Observing all kinds of staff during normal duties ensuing FLC is upheld
- Working closely with CL5's and what orders they might need carried out
- Assisting in monthly reviews of the departments which are assigned to me
- Gathering evidence and making documents regarding investigations and tribunals that i could be involved in
- Working closing with Omega-1 as they are there to assist us with any arrests/investigations/general protection that we could need
- Keeping good track of interdepartmental relations
- maintaining a good level of professionalism
- When ECM's arent on you become highest EC member onsite and would then deal with some of the lower tasks of ECM''s
- Signing documents for ECM's
- First point of contact for the general site staff for any issues they might need help with, then deciding can i fix this alone or do i need further help from EC/SA
- Being redmans target practice during low population times on the server

-
Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Phill Dee was born in Northern Ireland in the coastal town Newcastle. He had a normal life until his teen years when during what people called "The Troubles" there was many attacks on his town and surrounding areas It was when he was 19Years old that he started thinking that these troubles made no sense and wanted to start researching them. He soon noticed that the lumber yard in the nearby forrest was constantly targted. This was extremely strong, it was common for people to go missing or die during these times. After dressing in green to blend in with the the shroves in the area phill making his way to the lumberyard was shot in the leg falling to the ground. Strange man claiming to be military staff took him to a quiet dark room where he was questioned and given medical attention. Phill swiftly noticed that these men had no military uniform no ID's and why did they know where to go in the forest straight to this detainment center things weren't adding up. after the injury and being let go Phill woke up at home and stopped looking into these people as i was getting to dangerous

Further years down the line unknown to the public there was a breach of an SCP at the local "lumbar yard" that started terrorizing the locals while MTF's tried stopping it. Phill started freaking out but realized he had seen these people fighting the monsters before, it took him a while but it came to him.. the time he was shot. it was these men. Phill went to the crawl space in the house taking his trusty weapon a P90 and while hiding in the corner of the house these zombie like creatures started breaching doors and running wild Phill closed his eyes and opened fire while there was nothing but fire fights outside. after about 2 hours the shots became less frequent he was sitting alone crying not knowing what happened. The MTF's went through houses room by room clearing them finding an absurd amount of bodies in Phills house when they got to the kitchen they seen him alive still wielding his gun them shouting at him he dropped his weapon and listened to them following for his safety. They took him back to the lumber yard phill now getting serious dejavu after the people at base asking what happened and why they brought a civi back they explained he was the last man standing in his town and from there Phill started working for the people who saved his life.

Niox

Jan 23, 2023
+Support
-Absolute pleasure to be around and work with. Would do amazingly as a ECA.

Noob_Numeralix

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Sep 30, 2023
+SUPPORT
-Snr CL4 experience
-Great to be around
-Very informative
-Great Friend

Judge

Developer
Developer
Mapping Team
Aug 10, 2022
+ Support

I have had the pleasure to work with Phill for months in Internal Affairs, and I must say, I enjoyed almost every moment of it :ROFLMAO:
Phill has shown initiative within Internal Affairs, I think he would make a strong candidate to the Assistant team.

Wishing you the best of luck Phill,
Dpt. Director of Internal Affairs Liam Reed

Last edited:

Tim Drake

Donator
Aug 13, 2022
Scotland
+ Support
- Professional
- Irish Drunk
- A dear friend of mine
- Iconic Duo (Phill & Tim)

- my secret valentine pookie

I have known Phill since i was a newbie in IA, going back almost a year. Working with Phill has given me most of my greatest and best memories i could have had, i believe with my whole soul, Phill will be your strongest candidate for and ECA applicant.

Big Mike

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 16, 2022
+ Support

I have had to pleasure of working with Phill for months in Internal Affairs, and I must say, I enjoyed almost every moment of it :ROFLMAO:
Phill has shown initiative within Internal Affairs, I think he would make a strong candidate for the Assistant team.

Wishing you the best of luck Phill,
Dpt. Director of Internal Affairs Liam Reed
*I've had the pleasure of working with Phill for months

-Support

Irish

Jk

+Support

cityismy

May 10, 2023
+Support
Has the most soft, supple kissable lips on a man, a great fella, from belfast i think.

RedMann

Game Master
Game Master
Apr 6, 2023
New Email Received

>>Open Email

Attached: Position Request Results

A Letter from the Ethics Committee
5Zi0Rip.png

Good Day Mr Dee,

The Ethics Committee would like to thank you for your interest in becoming an assistant to the Committee. We can see you have the initiative, drive and ambition to make such a bold request. Becoming an assistant to the Committee requires dedication and hard work, something we see in you.

After deliberating with the Committee regarding your request, we have come to a unanimous agreement. This request has been accepted . Please reach out to an Ethics Member or Chairman to arrange a time and date for your interview. We look forward to the prospect of you joining our team and how you will assist the Committee.

See you soon, and best of luck.

Have a lovely day,
Regards,
Ethics Chairman Oisín McKenna

• Love
Reactions: Niox
Status
Not open for further replies.