Status
Not open for further replies.

NexusPeanuts

Apr 23, 2023
/looc
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:12572027

Discord name: NexusPeanut

For how long have you played on CG SCP: A good few months

Age: Old enough to be some peoples dad's (pm me if needed)

In what country are you located?: Scotland (but I'm English)

Time zone: GMT

Character name(s): Phill Phillistine

Civilian name: Toni Macaroni

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK

Do you have a mic?: Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: No Roles excluding 096. Not really a gun hoe kind of guy.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: No, I guess I understand the rules :/

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?

I am applying for the position of Executive Researcher because I have a genuine passion for delving into the world of biological-style SCPs. I have invested considerable time and effort as a senior researcher, gaining in-depth knowledge and experience in this field. Given the recent vacancy in the executive research team, I believe now is the opportune moment for me to step up and contribute at a higher level. I am eager to take on the additional responsibilities and challenges that come with the role.

What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?:

My suitability for the position of Executive Researcher stems from a combination of expertise, dedication, and interpersonal skills. Over my tenure as a senior researcher, I have consistently demonstrated a strong commitment to producing high-quality research documents. I possess a keen analytical mind and the ability to approach problems creatively, often finding innovative solutions to complex challenges. Moreover, my ability to foster positive relationships and collaborate effectively with colleagues has been instrumental in creating a productive and harmonious research environment.

How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?

Over the course of my time on site, I have created numerous research documents, and a good number of them have received excellent grades. It's difficult to put an exact figure on it, but I take pride in consistently delivering high-quality work. An excellent document is one that stands out from the rest. It goes beyond mere length and encompasses descriptive aims, detailed methodology, and well-conceived conclusions. To achieve excellence, a research document must also showcase creativity and uniqueness, capturing the imagination of readers and pushing the boundaries of knowledge in our field.

What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?:

As an Executive Researcher, my primary responsibility would be to oversee and coordinate research projects within Site-65. This entails providing guidance and support to fellow researchers, conducting in-depth analyses of SCPs, and developing innovative methodologies to further our understanding of these anomalous entities. Additionally, I would be involved in decision-making processes, collaborating with other executive personnel to shape the direction of our research endeavors and ensure the smooth functioning of the site.

Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Dr. Phill Phillistine, the name's synonymous with laughter and a good time! Hailin' from a little village in jolly ol' England, I'm all about havin' a laugh while delvin' into the mysterious world of SCPs. My tweed coat, meticulously waxed mustache, and that unmistakable British charm make me a recognizable face at Site-65. I'm the bloke who'll crack a joke, lighten the mood, and create funny interactions, but don't be fooled, I've got a serious side too! When it's time to knuckle down and do the research, I'm as focused as they come. A dash of humor and a sprinkle of intelligence, that's Dr. Phill Phillistine for ya!

In terms of storylines, my expertise lies in the realm of biological-style SCPs, ranging from the insidious SCP-008 to the enigmatic SCP-409, but I will always come up with innovative experiments regarding any SCP. I have dedicated my life to understanding these anomalous organisms, often finding myself knee-deep in experiments, containment procedures, and collaborative efforts with fellow researchers. Driven by his unwavering curiosity, I continually seeks to uncover the secrets hidden within the genetic makeup of these extraordinary entities.

Last edited:

cawmrade

Donator
Mar 31, 2022
+Support

+ Decent interactions
+ Good Application
+ Active
+ Good Documents

'The Affected'

Nov 7, 2022

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of Department of Research Leadership.

Hello, @NexusPeanuts

Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation. After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be elevated to the next stage. We will be in contact shortly.

Good luck.

Director of Research,
Jack "Cader" Raider

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Status
Not open for further replies.