Not open for further replies.

pite

Feb 3, 2022
Steam ID:
  • STEAM_0:1:45739701
Discord name:
  • Donut#6289 but on CG Discord it's CI-D David Utkin | E-11 PVT
For how long have you played on CG SCP:
  • I have been playing actively since mid of January this year.
In what country are you located?:
  • Serbia
Time zone:
  • GMT +1
Character name(s):
  • Denis Volkov (FOUNDATION), David Utkin (CI), Andre Volkov (CIVILIAN)
Civilian name:
  • Andre Volkov

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
  • UK
Do you have a mic?:
  • Yes.
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
  • E-11 PVT and CI Delta (moved up from Alpha to Delta).
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
  • I’ve been banned once on 14th of February for 5 days, reason being Glitch Abuse. I won’t shy away from what I’ve done because I was hundred percent at fault. What I’ve done was, I’ve carried an another player on a sheet of paper around D-Block and I wanted to throw him around, however we got spotted by a staff member almost instantly and we both got banned for 5 days. I’d like to point out that I had no ill intentions, it was all in the moment of stupidity and goofing around and that I’ve immediately felt guilty after my punishment and have made no infractions since then. I've also been warned once for PAC abuse around end of March I believe because I used a PAC with a small camp fire in D-Block.
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?:
  • I believe I'm suitable for SCP-096 because I've been a member of the community for quiet sometime and therefore I have decent amount of experience regarding the lore and 096 itself considering I'm a part of E-11 and dealt with 096 breaches generally.
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?:
  • When in passive state, SCP-096 usually sits down, covering his face and crying. He can also slowly roam around though, by the server rules, he can do so if he's unbothered for 60 seconds. Also, SCP 096 must avoid purposefully looking at people.
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?:
  • When breached, SCP-096 is allowed to go anywhere to kill everyone who has seen its face either physically or via the picture that spawns. He can go to D-Block if his victims are there, however he must not purposefully delay his stay there or make people see his face because that would be against the golden rule - no kill farming.
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process:
  1. Put on scramblers and destroy its picture (if it exists).
  2. Put a bucket on his head to avoid people from seeing his face and wait out for him to kill all his victims.
  3. Once all the victims are killed, use containment beam while he's calm and put cuffs on him.
  4. Lead him cuffed to his containment chamber as soon as possible.

Daanvy

CG Super VIP
Donator
Feb 20, 2021
Netherlands
Application accepted

Congratulations on having your 096 whitelist application get accepted, please contact any Admin+ in game by calling a sit (@096 whitelist) and you will be handed your whitelist. (Make sure you copy the link to your 096 application before-hand as they will have to double check.)​

Status
Not open for further replies.