pite's Second Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

pite

Feb 3, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name):
  • gugazuga

How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console):
  • It’s over one week definitely, but officially it says 2 days and 13 hours and it keeps resetting to that time every time I connect to the server. I’ve been playing on the server since beginning of January, this year.

In what country are you located?:
  • Serbia

Time zone:
  • GMT +1

Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable):
  • Denis Volkov

Chaos name (include your rank):
  • CI-G David Utkin

Civilian name:
  • Andre Volkov

Steam ID:
  • STEAM_0:1:45739701

Do you have a mic?:
  • Yes, I do.

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
  • SCP-RP UK

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:

• No, this is my second application. Here's the link to my first one LINK.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

• I’ve been banned once on 14th of February for 5 days, reason being Glitch Abuse. I won’t shy away from what I’ve done because I was hundred percent at fault. What I’ve done was, I’ve carried an another player on a sheet of paper around D-Block and I wanted to throw him around, however we got spotted by a staff member almost instantly and we both got banned for 5 days. I’d like to point out that I had no ill intentions, it was all in the moment of stupidity and goofing around and that I’ve immediately felt guilty after my punishment and have made no infractions since then.

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:

• Yes, I do. During my almost 6000 hour experience on Garry’s Mod, I’ve racked up thousands of hours playing a part of a staff member through various communities. I've held and was trusted with the commands and obligations of a Co-Owner, SuperAdmin (on multiple occasions) and over a dozen administrator/moderator roles in multiple communities throughout my time playing the game.

If one of the higher ups of the staff team wishes to know exact communities and servers, I'd gladly respond privately to prevent advertising.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:

• Yes, I do. I’ve played various serious RP servers based on Clockwork script on Garry’s mod such as HL2RP and WW3RP. However, most of my serious RP experience comes from playing heavy text based RP servers from San Andreas Multiplayer which required whitelisting to even get to play them.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:

• I can’t exactly state how many hours I can be on per day because it will vary from day to day due to my university obligations, however I can be on for 20+ hours per week.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:

• I’ve been playing on the server for a quiet while and I’ve been contemplating to apply for some time, but due to my ban in February I wanted to make sure I redeem myself, prove that even if I did make a mistake I’m still serious and only then decide to apply. I want to become a moderator to help out the community and fill out a role that is needed at the current state of the server. I’ve been playing Garry’s Mod on and off for the past few months, but ever since I joined this server I’ve been playing it constantly and the community has grown on me and that’s why I want to help out.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:

• I can’t speak about why I am special over other applicants because I don’t know them, but I can state my strengths and characteristics which can be beneficial to the staff team. Like I’ve written in one of the previous questions, throughout my hours of playtime I’ve gained a lot of experience and knowledge on being a member of a staff team to the point it became a muscle memory in terms of dealing with various situations and ways of behaving as a member of a team. I don’t feel discomfort while doing staff work, I am familiar with it and self-confident in my abilities. I firmly believe in essence of teamwork and truly understand how important team cohesion is. What I believe is a major plus is that I have a different perspective on how teams and groups work in a professional surrounding due to taking up subjects such as Human Resources Management, Management and Basics of Organization and Management in my University. From what I’ve heard from others, people view me as an open minded and social person and that’s why I believe I would be a good asset to the staff team.

Donn Wilson

CC VIP++
Donator
Feb 13, 2022
After reviewing your application my verdict is Neutral
Unsure in game and ts activity
Unsure of maturity “goofing around”

I would like to see more of you on the platforms such as teamspeak and in game. My verdict is subject to change over time.

Good luck!

'Kyzent

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Application Denied

Hi @pite ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Unfortunately your activity in-game is not what we require from a staff member, over the last week you have barely been seen on the server. Please increase your playtime before making another application.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.​

Status
Not open for further replies.