Status
Not open for further replies.

Plackard

Apr 4, 2024
Your in-game name: Plackard
Your SteamID: 76561199029806114
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/plackard/
Date of ban: 4/4/24
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): FearRP I LTAP (B) -Humphrey
Who banned you: Samuel "Jetstream" Rivera
Ban length?: 1 Day
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the URL): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: I now know that I am to listen to the ranks above me, even if they're only one rank and don't seem like they have authority over me.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? I don't believe so
Why should you be unbanned: I think that I should be unbanned because it was poor judgement on my part to not listen to whoever it was trying to talk to me. I was banned for "LTAP" which I disagree with, there was no staff member trying to talk to me or had teleported me so I thought it would be good to leave because I had other things to do IRL. But I'm not going to disagree the ban, it is valid for the FearRP part.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I can ensure that breaking FearRP won't happen again because I agree to look over the rules once more and make sure I know of what I can and can not do within the server while in roleplay.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
I'd like to rejoin this server because I've put countless hours of work into this and have progress that if I lost, I'd have no motivation to rejoin and get it all again.

I hope whichever staff member reads this takes into into consideration that it was completely my fault for leaving and I completely apologize to whichever member I had not listened to and basically told to screw off,
Thanks.

Dusk

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Jan 8, 2023
Appeal Response

Hey, @Plackard
I wholeheartedly apologize for the late response on this appeal, as it seems you are now unbanned I will move and lock this thread. I apologize for any inconveniences and for you having to wait so long on this appeal.

Sincerely,
Dusk

Status
Not open for further replies.