Denied Please add the disguise tool from SCP-RP along with the current one

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

River

Jan 9, 2022
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
[Adds the disguise tool from scp-rp and military rp]

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:
[No one suggested it for darkrp before]

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
[Yes the scp rp disguisse kit is very good it's very hard for people to know if you're real or fake unless you use your mic your messages in the chat also look legit the current one is very cool but i don't think adding the one from scp-rp will hurt(I have no experience in coding so i really can't tell sorry if it's difficult)]

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
[I would say breaking rules while you're using a disguise of someone else and probably using a disguise of somebody else as a convert thief to break into their bases by tricking their teammates]

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
[To be honest it's fine if it does not it's not
necessary but i love playing undercover and this disguise tool would help a lot in some situations]

Last edited:

genoss

May 15, 2023
This was discussed in helper meeting/chat and we think this wouldn't be too feasible in DarkRP and could cause a bunch of issues with adminsits, this might create more havoc than good in general. From the content team's perspective abstracted.

Suggestion Denied

Hi @River .

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion.

The Content Team has chosen to deny your suggestion because we already have a disguise kit on DarkRP, which functions by changing the users model and job title, so that they appear to be another job.

The disguise tool from SCP disguises the user as another player, which we don't believe would function well on DarkRP. As Pen mentioned above, the helper team discussed this idea and it was ultimately decided against, since it would cause more issues than it merits.

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as denied.​

Status
Not open for further replies.