please delete this, im withdrawing my application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zyklo

May 16, 2022
Australia
p.s before you deny it write in the comments what i need to improve i will work on rewording it, ive lost alot of my writing abilitys but i will study the manuals provided and be the best i can

Richard

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 1, 2022
neutral
No warns
Past staff experience

Would like to see more of you in game on a separate role than scp
I recommend playing for longer, this in turn will help build relationships and trust within the community

Zyklo

May 16, 2022
Australia
neutral
No warns
Past staff experience

Would like to see more of you in game on a separate role than scp
I recommend playing for longer, this in turn will help build relationships and trust within the community
im planning on doing more research as i get comfortable with it and d-class is honestly pointless for me im better roleplaying stuff that can do things

Diabolic

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 25, 2020
Neutral leaning to +Support (EDIT)Neutral
+/- Saw you in game twice. (Improve your activity a bit)
+You have an okay rule knowledge. I am not 100% sure as we haven't interacted that much. (EDIT):Saw you on UK early morning a few days ago and you raided alone as a CS without delcom permission; That makes me question your rule knowledge a bit.
-Haven't seen you in teamspeak3
ps. His activity on UK is what I'm referring to, not sure about USA, putting this here as I just realized it's for USA.

Last edited:

Zyklo

May 16, 2022
Australia
Neutral leaning to +Support
+/- Saw you in game twice. (Improve your activity a bit)
+You have an okay rule knowledge. I am not 100% sure as we haven't interacted that much.
-Haven't seen you in teamspeak3

ps. His activity on UK is what I'm referring to, not sure about USA, putting this here as I just realized it's for USA.
I'm usually in the Ts with a name like Adamson or something

Zyklo

May 16, 2022
Australia
I'm usually in the Ts with a name like Adamson or something
Ontop of that, I am only active on the UK server my time at night as the USA one reaches peak players then drops off soo I continue to the next one

You can usually see me on either server as an scp but do look out I'm quite often a scientist aswell sometimes but not often a d-class

harryman

May 1, 2022
+/- Neutrual

+/- Dont think ive ever met you in game
+/- App has some sort of effort

Michael Matthews

Apr 11, 2022
+/- Neutral
+/- Only met once
+/- Unsure of rule knowledge
+/- minor grammer

+ Staff experience

Last edited:

Zyklo

May 16, 2022
Australia
for those of you with comments about unsure of rule knowledge in serious situations i will read the rules to a T and i will make sure i enforce every rule no matter how small

But I always strive to make roleplay enjoyable

It's why when I play as a speaking spc I get into character or even as a researcher

Last edited:

Bush von Mann

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 12, 2022
- Support

+/- Mediocre app
- Barely any VTime
- Replying to each post individually
- (edit) Very negative replies, immature
- (edit) Argued with me in DM's when I -supported him

This is terrible behaviour and incredibly immature, especially for someone aiming to be a staff member. I have also seen from IA Agents that you have been breaking rules on-site recently, both in-character and out-of-character.

I would recommend playing more on CG and improving your RP before applying for Moderator.

Last edited:

BottleTheLad

May 19, 2022
Illinois, USA
+Support
- Fair Effort I suppose
- Though I haven't seen you, it seems genuine.
- I think you would do fine.

- Please choose a server to main, otherwise many peoples Neutrals will not change.
See the source image

Status
Not open for further replies.