Please unban me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garry man

Jun 10, 2023
Please unban me. Garry man i am sorry for snapping at that guy please unban me i am bored out my mind
Thanks -garry
Name:garry man (real)
ID:/76561199216011491/
Link:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199216011491/
Date of ban:Yesterday
Reason:Toxicty
Who banned you:peter moore
Ban length?:3 days
SCP-RP UK
What will you do to stop this from happening again:Be a good boy and not insult people
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? Yes my little brother mass rdmed while i was making toast and tuna
Why should you be unbanned:Im sorry and i wont do it again
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?:Im sorry also i DONT wanna be perma banned
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:its fun

Last edited:

Critical

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Event Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 6, 2022
thats alot of stuff ngl can u just tell me if im unbanned so i dont have to type allat?
Without following the format we don't know your steam ID (which we would need to unban someone), we don't know who banned you to get their side, we don't know what your were banned for nor how long.

Doofy

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Nov 10, 2021
Scotland
Please wait for someone to reply regarding the ban, continuing to post will just result in this being denied.

Ramuh

Feb 13, 2023

Response

Hello Garry Man, I'm sorry for the delayed response, I was informed about this one to two hours ago & I've been looking for the clip of this situation as well as checking through the logs to determine which toxicity ban this was(I had done two in the same hour).

You received a Severe Toxicity ban for using a derogatory term towards a member of the community because they had restrained you with elastic cuffs. Said member proceeded to report you & after reviewing the clip, the logs, and speaking with you, I decided to ban you for Severe Toxicity.

The word you used was not the most offensive, but it was offensive nonetheless & when I asked why you said it, your response was "he made me mad tho". I understand getting mad, but being mad doesn't give you a free pass to use those terms, especially when you direct them at people. On top of that, the logs also showed the reason for your arrest, in which you had used your stun stick to attack multiple individuals(D-Class & other GenSec) because you "wanted candy".

That's all I have to say about this situation, if you have any other questions or concerns you can ask here & I'll do my best to respond.

Garry man

Jun 10, 2023

Response

Hello Garry Man, I'm sorry for the delayed response, I was informed about this one to two hours ago & I've been looking for the clip of this situation as well as checking through the logs to determine which toxicity ban this was(I had done two in the same hour).

You received a Severe Toxicity ban for using a derogatory term towards a member of the community because they had restrained you with elastic cuffs. Said member proceeded to report you & after reviewing the clip, the logs, and speaking with you, I decided to ban you for Severe Toxicity.

The word you used was not the most offensive, but it was offensive nonetheless & when I asked why you said it, your response was "he made me mad tho". I understand getting mad, but being mad doesn't give you a free pass to use those terms, especially when you direct them at people. On top of that, the logs also showed the reason for your arrest, in which you had used your stun stick to attack multiple individuals(D-Class & other GenSec) because you "wanted candy".

That's all I have to say about this situation, if you have any other questions or concerns you can ask here & I'll do my best to respond.
Okay i understand it wont happen again. Jk

Last edited:

Blackknight95

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
Jun 7, 2022
Appeal Denied

Hi @Garry man ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

I chose to deny the appeal based on the opening post of this thread, where you admit that you snap at the guy, and the rest of the post is "I'm sorry, please unban me". Ramuh's response gives more context on what happens, and while you are unbanned already, I am choosing to keep the ban on record due to your seeming lack of care during the sit. Since you are already unbanned, I hope you continue to enjoy the server.​

Status
Not open for further replies.