Pls unban me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sledge

Jun 30, 2022
Your in-game name: Aniekan Essen-Jolo
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:234105291
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198428476310/
Date of ban: 11/07/22
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect):
Who banned you: It doesnt say1657565543976.png
Ban length?: 2 Weeks
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: I will be more careful about what i do on the server
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? I have been warned but it didnt have anything to do with this ban
Why should you be unbanned:
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I will check with an admin before doing an action that could potentially break a rule.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
This server is extremely fun I havent been able to get off it and if i dont play on it it makes me really sad ;(.

Heres a video proof of me killing with reason because according to the admin that banned me I RDMd everyone that I killed:

Kenji

Jan 18, 2022
Hello @Sledge

This video does explain all of the d-class kills that you carried out, this would have been useful in the sit, when you never mentioned having a clip of the whole ordeal. However this does not explain why you killed others that tried to arrest you. Multiple Gensec and even one of your own higher ranking E-11 tried to arrest you but you killed them as well. After seeing how many kills you obtained in such a short amount of time on d-class and foundation personnel and without a clip at the time. I deemed it as MRDM as you had killed 15+ different people in such a short amount of time including those that were not d-class. As I mentioned in the sit I was not going to drag every single d-class that you killed as it would take a long time and would also be an unnecessary waste of their time. Even then you did not mention having a clip, you accepted the ban. My advice to you so that this situation won't happen again is to let Gensec do their job.

Best Wishes
Kenji

Sledge

Jun 30, 2022
Just to clarify the video of me killing dclass "does explain" why I did it and justify their deaths and now I am being questioned on the deaths of a gensec and a mtf e-11 which means I did not mass rdm but as of now I rdmd 2 people allegedly.

Tom Higgs

Feb 28, 2022
Appeal Accepted

Hi @Sledge,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

I will be removing your Ban as you have already served the appropriate time for the RDM which you committed, Once you're unbanned please be more careful when killing people.​

Status
Not open for further replies.