For how long have you played on CN SCP: for about 6 months at this point
In what country are you located?: rather not say
Time zone: UTC+2
Character name(s): "Polaris"
Civilian name: "Pirate" Bob
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?: yes
-
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu): Total 97, SCP 19
1712498398657.png
i do main some SCP's a bunch, but the last part of the lvl 19 is just unbelievably hard to get, i think that my overall level can compensate for that
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
E-11 PVT
Nu-7 PVT
SCP-096
CI-A
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
1712405166678.png
3 failRP warns for talking as SCP's
2 RDM, once for shooting an armed d class through the door, and another for when exfiling a sweep a d class came up behind me, got spooked and shotgunned him
and one ARDM for missfiring at a d class
-
What makes you suitable for SCP-22415?: i really enjoy the SCP play (the more passive ones, 073,999,2295) and helping out as an SCP, just a different way of playing. so im suitable because i will be able to play the SCP to the fullest and make the most out of it
-
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-22415?: the usual behavior of the scp is friendly\passive, trying to assist with what it can depend on the dash number and where he is needed
-
When there's a CI raid, you see MTF's combatting CI, you also see researchers running away from the fight. Who do you aid and why? since the SCP priorotizes non-combatives he will go to the researcher, if the researcher is in a safe/secure area, he will go and help the MTF, which is doing an ethical deed by protecting foundation personnel
-
You are playing as SCP-22415-3, 076 is currently running towards you. There is a researcher behind 076 which he hasn't noticed. Should you repel 076 and why? since 22415-3 assists with anomaly recontainment, but 076 did not see him, he will not repel 076 since 076 could go back and kill the researcher
-
You are playing as SCP-22415-1. A D-Class is proactively escaping D-block, he is low on health and demanding medical attention what do you do? he will not help the d class because helping him could pose a threat to foundation personnel

Stealth

Dec 4, 2022
APPLICATION DENIED

Hello @Pirate McPirate !

Thank you for taking the time to make an application!
Your application was denied due to not meeting level requirements

You may reapply in 3 days

Kind Regards,
@Stealth

Status
Not open for further replies.