Polzer Anton Executive app

Status
Not open for further replies.

MegatronIMJ

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 13, 2022
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:437898627
Discord name:MegatronIMJ2#6464
For how long have you played on CG SCP:3 days of active playtime but I first joined around a week ago.
In what country are you located?:US
Time zone:EST
Character name(s) Biohazard Researcher Polzer Anton
Civilian name:None
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):US
Do you have a mic?:yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:None i dont do combat.
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:None
-
Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?:So i can do more Extensive tests on SCPs and do larger scale tests and cross test. And so i can help the researchers on the US servers more
-
What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?:
1.I am really active as a researcher and I'm doing up to 10 tests or more a day.
2.I want to help people that are trying to make it higher is Research and weed out all of the minges so we don't get a bad Rep.
3.I make good documents my document grade has been going up and up since I first started and now I'm starting to get some excellents and I'm really excited to get some more and the more I further my understanding I think the better my documents will be.
4.Im a good role-player with Different SCPs. I don't just throw D-class into a test and hope it works out or do short tests most of my tests are 20-40 minutes long and are very extensive on all the details I do.
5.Im a really good senior Researcher and I would like to think a good amount of people know me because I'm active and I hope I have a good reputation.
-
How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent? I believe 2 or maybe 1. The best way to get a excellent grade is having Pictures and have a deep understanding of your test. The more pictures the better, you also need to introduce the SCPs at the start. But the single handily best way to get a excellent Document is to know what your talking about and have a really great test idea.
-
What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?:Approving documents, doing cross tests, supervising other Researchers and make sure nothing mingy or no one bad is in the Researcher Dpt. Basically just keeping the Department running while the Director isn't there and make sure no one is fucking around too much. And just be a overall role model.
-
Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Polzer Anton is a german scientist he was first found by the SCP foundation while during collage he was a very exceptional man, Getting all A+ in all of his classes and then going to work on a SCP foundation front company where he started climbing up the ranks, while he was there he did a singular test on 1 scp. SCP-3001. He helped find SCP-1123 in Germany. He also helped make the Super AI "KIRA". He then moved to the USA where he saw multiple Containment breached and didn't die and the SCP foundation knew he saw them so they recruited him into the foundation.

Last edited:
Jan 4, 2022
1648050748489.png
From the office of the Director of Research
Decision regarding Polzer Anton Executive Researcher application

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────​
Thank you for taking the time to apply for the position of Executive Researcher here at Site-56, before anything I like to thank you for the time and effort you put in your application for this position. After heavy consideration with your qualification and the position you are applying for unfortunately I currently do not think you are fit for the position of Executive Researcher. If you wish further detail on why this decision was made please feel free to contact me.

If you have any question or inquires about this decision please do not hesitate to send me a message on discord and I would be more than happy to answer them, once again thank you for the time and effort put into this application.

-Signed, Director of Research Castellano, Site-56

You may re-apply for this position in 2 weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.