Civilian name: John Johnson
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCPRP USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
MTF NU7 CPL 2x
MTF NU7 SPC
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
ERP: I tried to give 096 a Blowjob (I’ve matured)
Naming Convection 2x
Ban NITRP: My microphone was making a screeching sound
RDM: I killed CI with a freedom while on Sr. Docter
Why are you applying for Security Captain?
I believe I can bring a helpful and unique hand to GENSEC
The main and most important reason I'm applying for captain is to make I like to help out new players and I believe that GSD captain is the best way to help out
I also want to become a Captain to gain skills in leading a team.
What makes you suitable for Security Captain?
I am able to work with people in stressful situations
I can strategize plans on the spot and execute them
I can identify problems and work with people to solve them
What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:
Security Captains are able to do many things but the most important duties they face are Hosting official tryouts, Authorizing sweeps and conducting sweeps, Managing and supervising D-block, and last but not least helping D-class join the Work program. These are just a small part of the roles captains play to ensure that site-65 is able to stay running.

Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Throughout Pony P Pigers life, he's been the butt of all jokes, ranging from his stupid name to being a super average height like 5 '6. This hasn’t stopped Pony from accomplishing greatness after high school. Pony joined a security detail at his local mall, where he took his job quite seriously. He was an expert at sweeping malls after hours. Pony quickly rose in the ranks. After working there until his mid-twenties, he was picked up by the foundation with a job as a security guard. Despite his initial hesitancy, Pony recognized the potential for growth in this position and was determined to succeed. He joined as a cadet. This is when Pony has the true horrors of life after seeing evil monsters like SCP-999. Which the foundation has been keeping. But he kept going and was able to reach the next level of being a security guard. In a short amount of time, he became a security officer, and after that, he applied to be a captain, for which he was accepted. Tragically, just a few days after his promotion, Pony was killed in a crossfire after a cadet tried shooting a D-class with a work permit.

Last edited:

Tony "T" Tiger

Apr 4, 2023
He has actually matured since the ERP warning and to my best knowledge he got the ban appealed.

+Support

PROS:
-Plays a bit of GSD
-Good
experience with RP and combat being in Nu-7 for a long time
-Will actually RP with D-class
-Knows a lot captains/former captains
-He knows when he needs help and will seek it
-Goofy but can be serious when needed
-He knows how to
strategist under stress

CONS

-No CL4 experience (but this a junior cl4)

-Young
-Not a lot of whitelists
-Plays a bit of GSD
-Might not be serious enough

Overall i think he would be a good fit for caption and a CL4 job will help him mature and get the experience to be a better everything and funny lore.

Last edited:
Reactions: John "Shirt" Maker

Jonquavius

Aug 26, 2023
He has actually matured since the ERP warning and to my best knowledge he got the ban appealed.

+Support

PROS:
-Plays a bit of GSD
-Good
experience with RP and combat being in Nu-7 for a long time
-Will actually RP with D-class
-Knows a lot captains/former captains
-He knows when he needs help and will seek it
-Goofy but can be serious when needed
-He knows how to
strategist under stress

CONS

-No CL4 experience

-Young
-Not a lot of whitelists
-Plays a bit of GSD
-Might not be serious enough

Overall i think he would be a good fit for caption and a CL4 job will help him mature and get the experience to be a better everything and funny lore.

Personally, I do not agree with no cl4 experience being in cons, as captain is a junior cl4 job and is a gateway into higher cl4 jobs.

Reactions: Tony "T" Tiger

Marion

Aug 5, 2023
———————-support

did not write a Shakespearean essay

(+support)

bony b biger

Mar 26, 2023
++++Support
-Is serious when needed
-very social
- few warns and not really bad ones
- lot of experience with GSD
-Cool as shit
-Loves and respects women

Pupper

Jun 6, 2023
-Support
every piger higer ziger is a minge
short app

Last edited:
Reactions: Kwan

bony b biger

Mar 26, 2023
-Support
every piger higer ziger is a minge
short app
Hey man you can have an honest opinion for anything you like and nobody can change that, but to say that someone just mingles all the time when you have a BLACKLIST from a regiment is crazy, just a straight up hypocrite. You make people take tiggle out of their name because of you.

Pupper

Jun 6, 2023
Oh so the piger,biger,tiger,siger,ziger is minges but the tiggles aren't? also he's a "minge" but you will "never be fit for nu7"? how does that make sense bub.
Nobody said tiggles aren't minges. I don't wanna argue over -Supporting someones app

Speff

Jan 17, 2023
Please take this argument to DMs, do not post it in somebody's app. Just give your opinion and leave, Trap and I are not going to give your opinion more value when deciding to accept or decline if you add an insult in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.