Potheads Special agent application US

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swompgobblin

Jul 18, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:581297651
Discord name: Avacado

For how long have you played on CG SCP: around 2 years and ive racked around 2000 hours

In what country are you located?: USA

Time zone: EST

Character name(s): Pothead

Civilian name: Jhonson nver

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP RP-US

Do you have a mic?: yes

What are your total levels?:

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- In my past I was a E-11 captain a Nu-7 CSG and a Gensec captain.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- I've been banned multiple times and I have a extensive record I was banned for being a minge and rule breaks (nothing crazy) just combat jumping and fail rp some rdm warns. since I've returned to the server I've taken a more serious approach to the server i am 100% focused on improving my name on the server and getting into roleplay.

How long have you been a Senior Agent for?
- around 2 and a half weeks

Why are you applying for Special Agent?
- After my return to scp rp I wanted to take the server seriously I wanted to participate in roleplay and better involve myself with the community I wanna be able to show that I can do a good job. Dea special agent is a amazing path and i wanna further explore Dea.

What makes you suitable for Special Agent?:
- I have really good leadership skills I'm great at getting jobs done correctly and on time. I know how to train and teach very well. I have alot of experience in Nu-7,E-11, and I was a Gensec captain. I've been in dea for more that 3 months. And I know the job dea has very well

How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
- I've written some documents. And had to write a handbook for E-11 front runners. And a guide to interrogation!
What makes a document good is having the member reading be able to understand what is being written being able to understand the task or the mission what we need to get done.
it needs to be proper and have good grammar perfect English for the member to understand.
it also needs to be built well with vivid descriptions and a good presentation

What are the responsibilities of the Special Agent in RP?:
-
  • Host tryouts for new Agents
  • Trainings for Existing Agents
  • Tryouts for Senior Agents / Observing Current agents and giving info on members to mangers+
  • Reviewing departmental documentation
  • Supervising departmental staff and giving information to higher ups.
  • Plus regular DEA duties (hostage negotiation/investigations/surface op)
Please give some lore about your Special Agent character and what storylines they would be involved in:

A ex police officer in his home in a nice Ireland town was sleeping and he heard something in his basement, He grabbed his gun out of the safe in his drawer and went downstairs to find his daughter staring at the basement door. he explained to her to run over to the neighbors house and call police. as the father watched his daughter leave he entered the basement, after descending the stairs in the middle of the basement on a cardboard box was a large egg. stunned by what he was looking at he glanced over in the corner to see a large creature, he quickly ran up the stairs he was unaware that he encountered an entity known as SCP 3199 it had somehow mad its way into his home. once he made it up the stairs he slammed the door and could only listen as he heard the entity rushing up the stairs behind him. its made it to the stop of the stairs and started pounding on the door the man frightened fires 4 rounds into the wooden door. he holds his ground praying he killed that "thing" and after just a couple seconds of relief it bashes through the door and jumps at him. he moves out of the way narrowly avoiding it in desperation he fires 5 more rounds into the creature. killing it. shortly after subduing the creature his daughter runs and screams in fear after seeing the lifeless entity on the ground. she asks what it is and he doesn't respond he just runs over and hugs his daughter he feared that he would never see her again when the entity was running at him but he pulled through and was filled with joy. after embracing his daughter he let her know that he loved her and he was so happy he got to see her again. but at that time both heard something coming up the stairs slowly.. the man reloaded his fire arm and aimed it at the door he yelled at his daughter to hide but she stood in fear. the sound stopped and shortly after the entity came RUSHING in he fired 3 rounds into the creature but it wasn't enough its struck his daughter the man hastily fired the rest of the magazine into the creature head area, luckily killing it. the man runs over to his daughter to make sure she is ok. he begs and pleads for her to respond to him but she doesn't. two officers arrive on scene both disguised agents for the foundation they notice the two entity's and immediately call for nearby agents to respond they take the man from his daughter. he begs and pleads for help but the agents take him and put him in a black car. he begs and pleads for them to let him see his daughter but they stay silent. hours go by they finally stop at a small cabin the entrance to a foundation safe house. inside multiple agents are talking about the entity trying to find out where they are coming from. the man over hears SCP-3199. they take him into a interrogation room and explain the situation. "sir you just came in contact with a entity weve been attempting to contain" the man asks what it is. " the entity is code named SCP-3199" the man disregards what they say and begs to know where his daughter is. then both agents explain to him that his daughter was killed when the entity attacked her. the man filled with rage begs to know how this happened what happened and where it came from both agents explain how they do not know but they are doing their best to contain the entity. But they make a man a offer they are impressed with how he was able to handle the scps they tell him they need more men like him they offer him the option of joining or they can make him forget they can give his daughter a funeral a cover up as they cannot give out the info on how she was killed, the man filled with rage agrees to join seeking to avenge his daughter. both agents ask for his name. the man says Johnson alexander nver,

Last edited:

SquirrellyJr

Dec 30, 2022
Canada
1706428451088.png

Hello @Swompgobblin ,

In regards to your Special Agent Application, after discussion we have decided to DENY your special Agent Application.

If you wish to find out more about your denial reason please contact me over email (lampmax).

You may reapply in no less than 2 Weeks time,

Agency Manager "Squirrelly"

Status
Not open for further replies.