Pouchy's Modeler Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pouchy

Sep 26, 2023
I apologize in advance if modeler applications are not open but id just try my shot at applying anyways.

-In-game name on all servers you play:
In game name is:
Jason Havens

Out of Game Name:
Pouchy Or PouchyBoi

-Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:84821137

-For how long have you played on our servers?:
4 Days Give or Take.

-What country are you from?:
USA

-Time Zone:
EST

-Do you have a mic?:
Yes

-Is this your first application for modeller? If not, link previous ones:
This is my first application in regards to Civil Networks.

-Have you received any bans?:
No.

-How confident are you with Modelling (Rate yourself 1-10 using rating guide):
8/10

-Do you have previous experience as a Modeler for GMod?:
Yes, I used to be a 3D artist for Willard Networks HL2-RP, Along with a now gone community called Terranova which was also HL2-RP

- What source games have you modelled for and used the content of?:
Garry's Mod
S&Box

-How many hours can you commit to Modelling per week?:
I run my own business in regards to VRChat where I sell my own content and assets. Other than that I am free anytime as I run the store page.

-Why do you want to be a Modeler? What can you help us with?:
I've been doing this for a about 5 years now as a passion, and I continue to do this as a passion so I'm really doing this for myself because I have the opportunity to grow my portfolio working on something I am interested in.
I can help with Creature Design, Character Design, and Hard-Surface Design.
So Props, Clothing, Weapons, Tools, Creatures, SCP's, etc etc.
I have the following skills, Texturing, Modeling, Sculpting, Retopology, Hi-To Low Bake Workflow, Rigging/WeightPainting.

-Which server(s) on the CG Network do you play on and which ones would you most prefer to model for?
I play only on the SCP-RP atleast that's my interest and would prefer to stay and work on it.

-Have you made & edited any models before? if so attach some images showcasing your model:
Yes (See Below)
https://pouchyboi1.gumroad.com [See For VRChat related works]

-List any ideas of new models for CG that you would like to work on:
I'm straight dry out of ideas. But I definitely would love to work on some custom SCPS.

1695684877323.png1695684920665.png1695684701942.png1695684728420.png1695684764816.png1695685039750.png1695685146288.png1695685198987.png

Last edited:

Foodeater

Dec 26, 2022
Australia
steamcommunity.com
Looks pretty nice! I looked through your Artstation and you've got some very nice work on there, however there isnt alot of stuff that shows your progress for creating each asset, or technical aspects of them (eg. topology, unwrap, texture maps, etc.) I would be definetly interested in seeming some of those!

Pouchy

Sep 26, 2023
Looks pretty nice! I looked through your Artstation and you've got some very nice work on there, however there isnt alot of stuff that shows your progress for creating each asset, or technical aspects of them (eg. topology, unwrap, texture maps, etc.) I would be definetly interested in seeming some of those!
Of course! Here's a couple photos of some topology I have done for some of the outfits ive created recently!
1695790805956.png1695791046200.png1695790932144.png
I definetly could of gotten the poly count way more down but I figured it wasnt necessary as most of these sit well belowk 20k tris already and these were for VRChat.

t_TomorrowLLC Scientist Uniform Retopo_Top_BaseColor.pngt_TomorrowLLC Scientist Uniform Retopo_Top_NormalMap.pngt_TomorrowLLC Scientist Uniform Retopo_Top_AmbientOcclusion.png

Last edited:

Laqota

Apr 21, 2023
+Support
Why does every VRChat player model have a phaddy? Still has a lot of effort for that Phaddy so I'm putting some +support.

Zen

Sep 16, 2023
+Support we could do with some more modelling work for playermodels and SCPs. Work looks good and it'd be great to see more custom/customised models on the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.