Denied Pour chemicals over in your Inventory

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolff

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 27, 2022
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
Quite a simple suggestion actually, allow the player to pour Chemicals over to other Flasks and Vials from the comfort of their own C inventory / inventory Stash, see the attached Imgur links to get an idea how it would work. The amount of liquid that gets transferred over should work the same as that it would when the Flasks/Vials are on the ground.

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:
As far as I am aware, something like this hasn't been suggested yet.

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
Makes filling up chemical Vials a bit easier and less time consuming.
Prevent other players from stealing your Chemicals.

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
The only downside I could think of would be development time.

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
This suggestion should be accepted because I think it would be helpful to players to more easily manage their chemicals without having to continuously drop their chemicals on the ground, especially for people with jobs that require administering Amnestics more frequently.

Dinklesprinkle

Civil Gamers Expert
May 11, 2022
this would just turn into people mixing chemicals n doing everything in their inventory which isn't part of the original intention for the addition of chemicals unless you restrict it to only being able to combine the same chemicals for consolidation

Wolff

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 27, 2022
this would just turn into people mixing chemicals n doing everything in their inventory which isn't part of the original intention for the addition of chemicals unless you restrict it to only being able to combine the same chemicals for consolidation
You need beakers for mixing chemicals as far as I know, you cannot put beakers in your inventory, but yeah, otherwise limiting it to only adding chemicals of the same type does sound good :)

Goondra "Sleepy"

Dec 9, 2022
Suggestion Denied

Hi Wolff,
Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion.
The Content Team has chosen to deny your suggestion due to the following reasons.
-
Due to how Chems / Inventory is coded we cannot do this without massive over hall of the inventory system which we do not believe is a good use of our Limited Dev Time at this moment

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as denied.

Have a good day​

Status
Not open for further replies.