Denied Prevent Meta Against Type-Blues Better

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
Removes the health of every D-Class job so it's hidden from everyone.
Remove "Type Blue" on the tab list as a job to prevent people from metagaming who it is.

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:
Not that I know of

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
It'll make it nearly impossible to meta who the type blue is.
It'll create a little more RP for people who go inside the medical line and get denied treatment because "your health is at 100"

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
There are none.

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
It should be accepted because as it is right now Type Blue sucks due to how easily you can metagame it. You can stay away from all windows and keep your distance killing people but someone will see either your name in the tab list as a "Type Blue" and radio it in or see your health and radio in your type blue. its extremely frustrating playing it because a lot of people do this and it's impossible to tell if they did meta or not unless you record your entire session as a type blue.

Criticism which I don't feel like typing out so I'm just gonna state a opinion. Nothing wrong with that right?
Anyways:

-People can already see who TB is from the TAB menu, Wouldn't help with metagaming much
-If a Dclass says they need healing then a doctor would very obviously be able to see the wounds IC unless its a fracture or sickness
-Just call a sit??? Waste of dev time for nothing

You didn't read the suggestion and only the title.

I state in the suggestion to remove the "Type-Blue" tag completely so they're disguised as a normal D-Class. I've also stated that it is nearly impossible to counter people who metagame it. You would need to record your entire session as one and even then most staff would say that isn't enough evidence.

Edwin

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Group Moderator
Jul 10, 2023
Suggestion Denied

Hi @ToasterStrudels ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion.
The Content Team has chosen to deny your suggestion due to the following reasons.

if people use this information it is metagaming and you can call staff for it to be dealt with.

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as denied.​

Status
Not open for further replies.