Accepted Prevent multiple skullbreakers/marauders working together in gang wars

This suggestion has been accepted for future development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Flames

CG Super VIP
Donator
Jan 10, 2021
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
Edit rule 5.1 or add a new rule to prevent multiple skullbreakers/marauders from working together in a gang war.

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
Prevents unnecessary power creep, especially in gang wars.
Allows other players to win against big alliances with high leveled players.

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
People won't be able to constantly win a gang war.

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
As I've seen in a recent war I've seen a marauder and skullbreaker working together, Since they aren't a part of the same gang/org the rule didn't apply. (Unless I'm wrong). This suggestion would limit the powercreep in gang wars and allow other gangs the chance to actually win in a fight rather than having the triple entente of marauders/skullbreakers breathing down smaller org's necks in a gang war. This technically loopholes the rules as you can have multiple marauders/skullbreakers working together as well.

Reactions: genoss

mwah

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 1, 2021
How exactly do you enforce this rule who gets forced off their role? Better rule suggestion would be to just get rid of allies there is a cap on org member counts for a reason we dont need 50% of the active playerbase all under 1 umbrella of an alliance

-Support

mait the only reason you're complaining about this is that you were trying to 1v15 a gang war. Obviously, you'll jump to the big denominator and be like 'le skullbreaker meh marauder bad!!'

Any alliance can get multiple marauders/skullbreakers, so how is it not fair? Literaly rule-mania.

genoss

May 15, 2023
+ support
this already applies for raiding parties as recently as well. good idea.

Flames

CG Super VIP
Donator
Jan 10, 2021
-Support

mait the only reason you're complaining about this is that you were trying to 1v15 a gang war. Obviously, you'll jump to the big denominator and be like 'le skullbreaker meh marauder bad!!'

Any alliance can get multiple marauders/skullbreakers, so how is it not fair? Literaly rule-mania.
I understand your perspective, however, the original intent of the suggestion was not because I’m mad about anything, I find 1v15ing enjoyable but if anything, it’s more of if a new gang tried to do anything they’ll get bodied by they marauder/skull breaker alliance combo. What if the alliance gets all 3 marauders/skullbreakers and it was against you? Then again it’s ultimately upto SL how they go about it.

Flames

CG Super VIP
Donator
Jan 10, 2021
How exactly do you enforce this rule who gets forced off their role? Better rule suggestion would be to just get rid of allies there is a cap on org member counts for a reason we dont need 50% of the active playerbase all under 1 umbrella of an alliance
Could just be an edit to the raiding parties rules but it’s ultimately upto SL

Archsam

Aug 17, 2023
+Support

I would like to see that only 1 marauder or skullbreaker is allowed per gang in a Gang War

River

Jan 9, 2022
+Support personally i feel like if there is two gangs in a war and are allied they should only be able to have 1 skullbreaker for their entire team not gang meaning that if there is 4 gangs that are allied fighting in a war against 4 other gangs that are also allied team A would only be able to have 1 skullbreaker and team B would also have one skullbreaker especially that the NLR rule do not exist alternative fix would be add NLR for the damn skullbreakers they're a behemoth

Coolioo

top bloke
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
bossman lane
Suggestion Accepted

Hi @Flames

Thanks for taking the time to make a suggestion.

The Content Team agrees that the absence of this, as a rule, bypasses the reason why Marauders/Skullbreakers are limited in gangs in the first place. I will be making a rule regarding this.

This will now be locked, moved, and marked as accepted.​

Status
Not open for further replies.