Accepted Printing Credit increase

This suggestion has been accepted for future development.

Dinklesprinkle

Civil Gamers Expert
May 11, 2022
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
This suggestion is to boost the printing credits of most people but mainly the non-combative RP leads as a lot of our work is to do with creating documents which we cannot reliably and constantly do to such a small limitation currently.

O5 / Ethics = 12 printing credits per cooldown cycle
Medical / Research Directors = 10 printing credits per cooldown cycle
IA Directors = 10 printing credits per cooldown cycle
O5 / Ethics assistants = 8 Printing credits per cooldown cycle
Consultants / Executives = 8 printing credits per cooldown cycle
Internal Affairs ambassador = 8 printing credits per cooldown cycle
Sr. Doctors / IA = 6 Printing credits per Cooldown cycle

The Amount will of course be down to content team / Whoever makes the change to decide this is just a small example of how it could be instead of the current everyone has 3 per CD cycle.
Combative leads should probably get a boost but I feel their boost isn't as important as RP leading roles, Hence this suggestion focuses on them.

This suggestion is also a request for the crediting system to be looked into for changes entirely. Just a example of the more needed people is all

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
+ More documents being able to be churned out when required
+ Less times where we have to stop creating documents within a span of time due to the extremely limiting factor we currently have.
+ will be able to create more copies of RP docs to give the applicable people their own copy.

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
- possible meme document spam increase due to increase of printing creds (despite cl4 should be aware meme docs aren't really allowed)
- More document focused infobreaches if a cl4 decides to assist in infobreaches
- if given to ci they would take more infoleak documents to D-Block in one go making the infoleak that much more annoying to handle.

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
i believe this should be accepted due to the fact. currently the passive RP forced players are stuck behind creating documents for a lot of the time spent on their jobs however we are extremely limited as everyone currently has the same limitation of 3 printing credits per hour.

Last edited:

Dinklesprinkle

Civil Gamers Expert
May 11, 2022
what about IA, or sr researchers, 3 isnt enough for them.
This suggestion is hopefully more of a message to show that credits need to be expanded for everyone as i said in the suggestion its just an example so far. I will however make a edit for cl3 to make it more obvious

John Dear

Civil Gamers Expert
Aug 14, 2021
+support

Im pretty sure i already have more/unlimited credits as Dpt director. However for the point of giving other non combatives more credits and more according to their rank is a good thing.