Ban length?:
-2 weeks
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
-UK
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url):
-https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again:
-I will consider the bystanders before shooting at target
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned?
-Yes, for posting lude pictre on clipboards
Why should you be unbanned:
-this server is were I come to unload from IRL, in the big picture im a great addition to the community. Have I made mistakes yes, do i get toxic when being talked to by leadership? No. I play the game and do a great job at rp, if it would be okay I would like to get a warning instead of a 2 week ban and see if it happens again (it will not becasue it was a one off). I wasn't reported by other players I was being watched. Problem is after d-class kills all GENSEC with a granade twice and once with a mini gun, I tried to kill a d-class that was deep inside the prison while I was in the chamber. All the d-class were standing in a line in front of the open broken door. I made the call to kill the guy with a gun, i killed all the d-class standing in the way to do this (5 or 6). Bad judgment call it wasnt a repeat mistake it was once after 30mins of GENSEC taking a beating. Once and a bad call not a 2 week ban offense. Admin said his hands were tied even after understanding it wasn't an intentional MRDM but bystanders in the way of the target. Please allow this to be a warning and not a 2 week ban.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?:
-I have read the rules and will call leadership for advice when in situation gets complex instead of taking it upon myself to sort it out.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:

-RP is awesome and this community has some of the best RP players. I want to be back making the story with them.

Kira Rose

Jun 9, 2022
Good Afternoon,

Thank you for making an appeal, To clarify there where 2 tickets in regards to this, Upon the tickets and conversation with you i checked the logs and discovered how many people you killed, Yes after recieiving the tickets i did spectate for a short minuite to see you shooting a large group of D-Class whilst they where inside D-Block and showing no hostile intent, I explained the scenario to you and heard your side of the story you admitted to killing those bystanders who you had no kill rights for during the sit, Although i see your remorse for your actions my hands where tied due to the punishment system we have in place first offence for Mass RDM is a 2 week ban.

I wish you luck in your appeal.

Take Care

Kira Rose (She/Her)
Senior Moderator

Lotion

Apr 8, 2023
Please have leniency on me.. I respect your postion, I beg you not 2 weeks the logs dont show the context. I wasn't just running around killing I was trying to control 20d-class with two broken doors and 2 cadets.. I ask for mercy.

RedBubble55

Jun 21, 2022
West Midlands, UK
Appeal Denied

Hi @Lotion ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

I am denying this appeal, as you should not be shooting into D block, and just killing people with no reason at all.

You may re-appeal in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.