Status
Not open for further replies.

egg.

Mar 4, 2023
Spain
06/04/████
PROJECT DPLKT-1
Researcher Sal Burrows

Due to the recent incident at site ██, several lives were lost, an acquaintance of mine, a certain Sergeant S████ B████ being one of these victims. As far as I’ve been aware, S████ worked in MTF E-11, having more than three years of experience. The last pieces of info pertaining to S████’s activities prior to his death have been archived from his comms by the foundation. This was when Site ██ was under attack.

However, site ██s manager, U████ M█████, is planning on commencing project DPLKT on said sergeant as he thinks "We need more personnel who prioritise the foundation's wellbeing over theirs". And they want me to lead the creation of the very first full on unit. We’ve done countless prototypes when it comes to humanoid bots with replicated personalities, but the creation of one that can combat efficiently is still one of our major weaknesses. With most fellow Researchers dead after the attack, I'm probably the only one who is able to create said unit.

For the ones who dont know, Project DPLKT (pronounced “Duplicate”) is a project initiated by site ██s site manager, U████ M█████, before its destruction. Its purpose is to transfer the personality, skills and traits of a human being into a humanoid robot with the chance of improving said characteristics for maximum efficiency at its assigned task. It is initially planned to make said robots physically identical to their human “selves”, some exceptions may apply. However, a DPLKT unit must not have a human voice to avoid confusion in case the robot malfunctions. DPLKTs also emit “beeps”, these beeps are sometimes used as warnings which should always be wary of unless the unit is malfunctioning.
DPLKT units have a built-in voice recognition system, which helps them receive orders exclusively from their superiors or anyone with administrator access to its software. The creator of said DPLKT is to assign an administrator password to it before it being set to a job in the foundation. DPLKT units also have built-in artificial intelligence. This means that it may sometimes commit mistakes. These mistakes should ALWAYS be mentioned to the DPLKT, so it can avoid doing so again and to improve its own AI.

Administrator access allows the user to know all and any secretive information stored inside the DPLKT, have access to the emotion simulation system (which is set to “off” by default when assigned to a combative job), have access to its administrator whitelist and blacklist, and much more. to enter the administrator password one must preferably whisper it onto the DPLKTs microphone, the DPLKT will add the new admin’s voice into the admin whitelist and it will only be taken away / blacklisted by personnel with higher clearance (who are also administrators) or by the creator of the DPLKT itself.

The methods we use to create DPLKT units are highly classified, so please do not chase me around the facility asking me, you would most likely regret knowing it.

now that ive been temporarily transferred into site 65, ill begin working on -1. the whole personality thing should be easy, the combat side of things is what i will struggle most with

08/08/████

DPLKT-1 seems to be exceptional at Kill house, with an average of 12 seconds and a record of 9.381. I think he would easily fit into an MTF unit. His warnings seem to work efficiently and at appropriate times, he knows how to strategize through an alarming situation, he's great! However, his speaking skills are to be slightly improved though, it's just like the old S████!

Either way, I think he's good enough to take part in the protection of this facility, I'll give him updates every now and then. I'll make his codename “E.G.G.M”. It's an inside joke I had with S████, I'm sure he would have loved it. hopefully no one calls him "egg" though... thats gonna interfere with his recognition to commands

Reactions: Giudon and Alex M.

Canoon

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Jul 23, 2022
Character Approved

Hello ,

Your Character Bio has been approved at the 6/10/2023.

By Canoon

Any changes to your Character Bio will have to go through the process of being accepted again.

Kind regards,

Canoon​

Status
Not open for further replies.