Held
NU7
CI-G TTEU SSGT
Consultant
Director Of Medicine
Executive Researcher

Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:
my last warning was over a year ago now

Why are you applying for the position of Director of Internal Affairs?

I enjoy being an IA and have had fun as an ambassador furthermore, with the IA Update around the corner, I want to be able to support
the other director and support my team in the upcoming month helping with approving apps, looking over ambassadors' suggestions and
forwarding them with ethics, 05, and NL and having everything ready for when the update comes out. lastly i also want to create more rp events for my derpartment which i believe i will be able to do in a much broader scale as a director.

What makes you suitable for Director of Internal Affairs?:

Experience

I have over 1 year of experience as a cl4 member of staff and about 6 months experience as SR cl4 member staff as I was a director of medicine at around april 2023 - december 2023 where i left due to university became more my focus.
my experience doesnt end there as during this time i learnt the basics of how to use Google spreadsheets, how to maintain documentation,
creating the quiz and Training tape for the Revised Medical training. i also created a division that lasted for over a year called ACM which allowed us to create close connections with NU7, E11, Ethics, and SA.

Leadership

as stated i was a director of medicine leading my team for about 6 months which i used my time there wisely i helped and supported my team during this time as at the start we where understaffed and was about to fall however with my teams trust and support we where able to bring and keep medical afloat with multiple consulants two directors and the trust of eachother. This led to us having some of the best scores at the time from our Department reviews with even a 10/10 score.

lastly i am currently incharge of making some documents and tapes for when this update comes out which from what ive shown people have been supported of my draft versions.

My Plan

If i become director i plan to support my other director through the upcoming Ia update and using my Knoweldge, Past Failures and success
to make sure that we have procedures and measures in place for when it comes out.

i plan to go into discussion with ethics about creating Practice tribunals for my department to allow them to become more useable in tribunals as what ive seen and heard alot of the times when it come time for the department to help in tribunals most of them will not know what to do since they would never been taught or show how to interact in thoose events. So i plan with the help of ethics to create a system where my team can become some of the best gosh darn lawyers this foundation has ever seen.

I also plan to continue my work on my murder mystery project and arg's which will entice more players to play as ia

What are the responsibilities of the Director of Internal Affairs in RP?:

RP creation

As a director of IA, part of your role is to create and maintain rp inside of IA, this can be done through the many channels you have access to.
The main RP you will be focused on is through investigations. A system used to allow ia to use its tools and witz to observe and assess departments/individuals who may be committing unethical or treasonous acts against the Foundation and its codex.
Investigations may be the main way to push up for your team and agents, you may want to also contact GM's and other members of the server to create storylines or events such as tribunals, murder mysteries, etc this sort of rp creation not only gives you experience for if you decide to move to higher positions but it will also give your department more engagement and may be a deciding factor on if they should continue being apart of your department.

Management

one of the biggest parts of being a director is management. as a director you will be given a lot of responsibility not only to the server but your staff. you will be looking over applications and people's responses to said app to decide if that person is currently fit for you team if you do not take this seriously it leads to a disorganized mess which results in less trust of your cl4 and your leadership.

Another thing you will be managing is the roster documentation keeping it updated with your current team, looking other there activities, accepting and denying Loa/ROA then updating the roster to show this if not done correctly in may confuse your team and the rest of site about why one your personnel is still given access to their position when they have not been active for a long time or not doing their duties.

lastly, for management, the director will be in charge of creating meetings for the team. these meetings should done at least bi-weekly to keep everyone in the loop and see who is active and who isn't as a good indicator for this is if people are not joining in on the meetings without responding. during these meetings, you will be the meeting head making sure no one is talking over anyone or being disruptive especially if these are meetings with SL, EC, SA or NL.

Chain of Command

Being the director of Internal Affairs means that you are the IA's direct connection to the Ethics committee, SA, SL, NL meaning that if there are complaints, suggestions, or updates prolonging to your department they will go through you as you will be ordered to tell your team and delegate tasks for them.

Being the direct connection to the higher-ups for your department works both ways since you and your staff will also be giving suggestions & complaints about the current situation and if rules and regulations surrounding the FLC need to be changed as it is impacting the rp negatively because of its vagueness, toxicity or abuse such as the case with the old slander rule which allowed agent to add an extra charge to a person easily due to its vagueness in what counts as slander and these sort of issues are what you will be looking into to suggest and request either the removal or change to the FLC directly to ethics.

Please give some lore about your Director of Internal Affairs character and what storylines they would be involved in:
He walks along the empty road the snow hitting his body again and again like a wave of bullets. this cold would have killed him if he had any flesh left to rot in the icy wasteland.

he thinks about his life at the foundation Eloi Carmine once a well-known medical director suddenly went AWOL after successful surgery on an ECM any documents on him disappeared like money to a gambler he worked diligently without question and became a dog for his leaders all thanks to that tick tick tick controlling him "the prophet puppeteer". However now just like the documents, he's gone escaping into for others an icey cold grave but he who had replaced almost everything that made him human felt nothing. no pain, no cold, and yet he shivers at the fact that he begins to hear the "TICK TICK TICK". He screams in pain he begins to fidget with his bag dropping tools left and right trying to make sure it doesn't happen. not again. NOT AGAIN PLEA-
in a flick, his bionics shut down and his body fell onto the ground with a *THUD*. a tear would have been shed if only he had the eyes to do so...
...tick.. tick.... tick...
------Reactivating command Override -----
--------- Accessing....-------
--------
Password...…-------
----------
Granted-----------
----Name:
Eloi Carmine Mekhanite----
------code name:
"Prophet"---------
CL3----------
--New occupation:
Internal Affairs Operative------
------
Replace command: "prophet" is to work and support: Medical------
-------
Approved-------
-----New command:
"prophet" is to work and support: Internal Affairs--------
------ …. …. … -------
--------
Approved---------
------- Waiting for Rank Revaluation----------
----
Audio Recording Found------
------
playing audio recording-------
???: rise and shine Mr Carmine did you enjoy your break?
???: good. I'm glad since I think it is time you moved on to a newer department.
???: I'm sure you will enjoy your new home.
???: Don't worry your old home is being looked after for now.
???: I look forward to seeing what you will do...
???: I'll be in touch.
???: Do not forget the contract Mr Carmine cause we do not.

--------Audio Recording Ended-----
months go by but at last, a man is transferred as it seems he was requested for another site but now returns to site 65 somethings of his actions seem less robotic as they once was but now he's got a new goal and a new target so he begins to work for the foundation again working his way up to cl4 again so that he may begin a new and as of right now nothing seems to be much different.

yet the ticking remains and a man begging for it to stop...

------activating ACNP A.I Assistant System-----
---------
Accessing....-------
-------- Password...…-------
----------
Granted-----------
----Name:
Eloi Carmine Mekhanite----
------code name:
"Prophet"---------
CL4----------
Internal Affairs Ambassador------
-----
New Recording Found----
------- Waiting for Promotion Revaluation----------
----Audio Recording Found------
------playing audio recording-------

???: Hello Mr Carmine it seems you have been busy
???: I am looking over your current plan and I must say it is entertaining
???: But do you believe this work
???: Don't worry I'm just here to congratulate you on your progress so far
???: and before I got want to make a bet?-

--------Audio File Corrupted.... End of recording...--------
--------
EXIT?--------
--------Closing system---------

for this, I plan to make an arg around my character which will begin with a document that will have different ciphers and codes and clues about what is happening with the prophet and more lore behind my character this will be found in the ia offices, and is something which will be worked on overtime once I finish recording stuff and designing the ciphers this will be a lot of fun I believe.

this will be similar to an investigation however this will involve custom characters where agents request to talk to these characters or can find them in areas of the map and at specific times and ask questions and inquire about there wear about hopefully this will entice people to work together and whoever figures it out first will be rewarded and I plan to do one of this once a month where I write about FLC code break and have our team investigate who did it

this will be a reoccurring event in which personnel from our team are chosen to be different parts of the tribunal court and in these small cases we will be teaching them how to use and gather evidence, how to correctly defend their client, and whoever wins gets a small reward with everyone who takes part in it will also use it as a way to increase activity when not doing training, use as a way to show your skill when applying to things and ia, eca, ec and SA.

Last edited:
Aug 11, 2022
-support
-could be more active
-app is really lacking format
-the responsibilities part could use some massive improvement

Edit:
for how long have you been ambassador?
apologies about the format i was having hard time putting my thoughts to words due my dsylexia and autism and i have reformated it to make it look a little neater and reworded things to help make in more clear and defined futhermore i am usually active im usually on atleast an hr or 2 every day and 4 hrs every other day and if im not on site im usually working on my rp projects or working on document and updating my custom templates for the update

Last edited:
Feb 22, 2024
apologies about the format i was having hard time putting my thoughts to words due my dsylexia and autism and i have reformated it to make it look a little neater and reworded things to help make in more clear and defined futhermore i am usually active im usually on atleast an hr or 2 every day and 4 hrs every other day and if im not on site im usually working on my rp projects or working on document and updating my custom templates for the update
ohhh ok ok gotcha, but for how long have you been amb lmao

Aug 11, 2022
ohhh ok ok gotcha, but for how long have you been amb lmao
about two weeks now i would usually wait for a bit longer however due to ia update around the corner putting a lot of pressure on our team and we could use another director to support our current director and no one else other than maybe 2 people currently want to I decided due to being in this situation before when I was Dom with the illness and disease update have experience as sr cl4 I know how hard it can be and how much this can be draining and disorientating it can be I decided to put my application in earlier than id usually would so that I can support my team and help lead with cade through this.

Last edited:
Feb 22, 2024
about two weeks now i would usually wait for a bit longer however due to ia update around the corner putting a lot of pressure on our team and we could use another director to support our current director and no one else other than maybe 2 people currently want to I decided due to being in this situation before when I was Dom with the illness and disease update have experience as sr cl4 I know how hard it can be and how much this can be draining and disorientating it can be I decided to put my application in earlier than id usually would so that I can support my team and help lead with cade through this.
i mean, fair case, i do agree that waiting a bit is wise, while you do have Sr. CL4 experience, i still would hold my -support
not that i think you are not a good pick, just i do think that its wise to wait, as well as my previously stated points
good luck however man!

Status
Not open for further replies.