Status
Not open for further replies.

providence

Feb 25, 2022

Your in-game name: Ares

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:109661611

Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Pleaseihaveafamily/

Date of ban: December 25 2022

What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): Ban Evasion [A], Severe Toxicity, Stacked Bans [X]

Who banned you: Mickle

Ban length?: 7-8 Months (I am down to my last 3, Getting unbanned in August

What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA

Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/

What will you do to stop this from happening again: By commiting myself to high standards regarding roleplay and my relation with other people, and how my actions might negatively affect others.

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned?: Yes, I was banned around the start of the server for a long time for selling weapons to d-class repeatedly

Why should you be unbanned: As the time passes it comes with it introspective thought, I've learned that my sense of humor is not applicable in all parts of the internet, Although the reason for my ban would be laughed off by my close online friends, To some it can be a horrible offense, I have no simple explanation that would make the things i said any better or more digestible, I can only look to the future and my behavior going forward, I will commit myself to cleaning up my behavior and making sure that every word that registers in the mic doesn't negatively affect someone's feelings, I understand that some mistakes cannot be atoned for in a written apology, If I am not unbanned I understand that my actions in august will have to speak louder than this appeal.

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: By reading the rules carefully and checking to see if something is rule-compliant if it feels wrong

Why do you want to rejoin this server?: With the additions of the Reality Bender and External Affairs update, And a HCZ update coming soon, I want to be there to strengthen the roleplay experience on the release date, And I am very eager to begin playing again.

Dpw483 Ryan "Cincinnatus"

Sep 23, 2022
Appeal Denied

Hi @providence ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

After looking at all the evidence I have available, I will deny this appeal. Although you have served quite a large amount your reasons for being banned and the reoccurring issues with you are far too great. You returned on multiple accounts and broke FailRP. I wish you luck in the future but right now it is far too great of a risk to unban/reduce your ban length because of what you had done.

You may re-appeal in 3 weeks
Ryan.​

Status
Not open for further replies.