Civilian name: The Providence
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- MTF-E11 (Held), CI-A ( Hold )
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- Only 1 Nonexpired warn for Failrp for SCP teaming with SCP-682 while on CI
Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?
- To assist other researchers when and help get their documents approved, along with answer and help with any questions they may have.
What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?:
- I have conducted several tests and have aided juniors into how to get senior researcher and how to get approval for tests and sampling as well. I am almost constantly active on SCP RP UK and have a good understanding of the research department and their responsibilities.
How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?
- I cannot recall the exact number but I know it's several such as SCP-049X939 Cross test, SCP-035 Questioning, SCP-079-Q185 and others. What makes them excellent is the grammar used, the detail in precaution, step by step for each part of the test, if D-Class are needed and if so how to properly prepare them, and before doing the test I always ask if the document needs any changes and will edit the document once suitable for the EXEC+ to sign.
What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?:
- Approving tests, helping researchers with any questions and concerns, making sure tests are authorized and guiding any researcher if needed such as ideas on how to properly conduct the test if needed, making sure each researcher is acting professionally, and of course conducting tests.
Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in: Code name: " The Providence " is a intelligent personnel that conducts many tests that involve questions and cross tests, the very first test they have conducted was a voice modifier test that was proven fruitful as it was a complete success. It allows one to change the depth and tone of the voice to accommodate research needs such as having more of a royal tone towards SCP-7722. Providence was admitted to site-65 at ██:██ 06/13/████. Storyline involved in was The Providence was picked up after a serpents hand was relocating him to a unknown location, after questioning Providence stated he was a serpents hand operative that rather would seek science and research than keeping knowledge in an anomalous library. He stated his real name was ████ F. ████████. After ██ authorization he was admitted into the research department after given Class-E Amnestics that made him forget any information involving the serpents hand.

ayano

Dec 17, 2022

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the research department Leadership.

Hello, @TheProvidence

Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation. After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be denied. The reasons for this denial may be elaborated on should you decide to get in contact with us. No further action is required.

You may re-apply in two weeks' time.

Director of research
DR,ayano

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Status
Not open for further replies.