Denied Public Food Storage

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rancher

Sep 9, 2022
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
It adds a storage system similar to the chemical fridge

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:
I think this is the first time it has

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
This mainly benefits MTF regiments but could also help 0-5 SA or anyone with a bunk/office.

• Gives more opportunity for sub regiments

• Don't have fight for food from the chef

• More RP for chefs as they have to ask people if they want food now they can get requests from regiments

• Gives chefs the opportunity to make big money

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:

• Some people might steal the food

• Instead of single orders they will be bought in bulk. (Not so bad just more time)

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:

This overall will give more RP for chefs and something to do other than cook for themselves. It will also help MTF regiments not steal all the MRE's from the NPC chef because there always hungry. The server has grown and the NPC chef just doesn't provide enough food for a server that's almost always 100+ pop

Last edited:
Jul 15, 2023
Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:
I think this is the first time it has
i am going to be several levels of mad if this suggestion gets accepted

but this stays denied
i want to see CT say to this suggestion "you can already do this with /me or /it" as that was basically their response to the above suggestion, despite that being basically what you're asking for, but slightly better as like a vendor service in addition to storage

for that reason and that reason alone,
-Support
pure cope negative support

plus of course, as i said according to CT, you can already do this with /me or /it

Last edited:

Rancher

Sep 9, 2022
i am going to be several levels of mad if this suggestion gets accepted

but this stays denied
i want to see CT say to this suggestion "you can already do this with /me or /it" as that was basically their response to the above suggestion, despite that being basically what you're asking for, but slightly better as like a vendor service

for that reason and that reason alone,
-Support
pure cope negative support

plus of course, as i said according to CT, you can already do this with /me or /it
I get what you mean but this is much simpler, it's just a storage box for food. None of the money, repairing, or auto restock. Its just a mini box you can fill with food for MTF so there not arguing over MRE's from the chef.

Status
Not open for further replies.