Dec 30, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:180318025
Discord name: Cancula#3423
For how long have you played on CG SCP: December 11th, 2022
In what country are you located?: United States of America
Time zone: CST

Character name(s): "Puggo" [AB-1] , "Cancula" [FR-6] , "Vistario" [CI]
Civilian name: "The Don" [PKM]
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP (USA)
Do you have a mic?: Yes

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
IA Ambassador "Puggo" [AB-1] (Holding) (USA)
MTF-Epsilon-11 CPL "Cancula" [Front Runner 6] (Holding) (USA)
CI-B "Vistario" (Holding) (USA)
UNGOC 1SGT Jack "Rugrat" Leighton (Held) (USA)
MTF-Nu7 SGT "Puggo" (Held) (USA)
Executive Researcher "Dr. Puggo" (Held) (USA)

UNGOC PVT Jack "Rugrat" Leighton (UK)
MTF-Epsilon-11 PVT "Cancula" (UK)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- Banned First Day Playing
- 2 ERP Warns [Expired]
- 2 RDM Warns [Expired]
- 1 Metagaming [Expired]
- 1 Avoid AFK Kick [Expired]
- 1 Pac Abuse [Expired]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?:
- I have had more Clearance Level 4 Positions longer than I have not. I started back in early December and since I have been working non-stop for hours on end building my name within the Foundation. I want to expand my experience elsewhere within the Foundation and go opposite of Internal Affairs which I am maining. I was an Executive Researcher for a month and in that experience I have been grinding non-stop on documents. Then I fucked up but joined the Internal Affairs team where I am proud to say I am a well respected and hard working member. I have lots of experience writing documents and was voted the "Best Document Maker" on the site in a rewards show. I do countless interviews on Internal Affairs and write up 10-30 page documents.
What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?:
-They do countless things, but a list would look like:
-Acting as the Eye's and Ear's of the Overseers around the Facility.
-Doing the biddings of the Overseer Council whenever they need something done like Interviews, Research Papers, Assignments, and anything more
-Give updates to the council about different incidents or any information which they would discuss.
-Giving Orders to Authorize GENSEC Sweeps during Riots
-Acting as an representative for the Council to other members of the foundation
-Signing off for the Council
Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

"Puggo" was doing his job on the foundation for countless months. Working non-stop doing investigations or watching members of Internal Affairs. He was writing documents containing countless pages of detail regarding even the slightest thing happening within Internal Affairs. One of the day's he went up to floor 3, wanting to speak to the Site Inspector. He waiting in the Elevator when he comms in Alpha-1 for entry to the 3rd Floor.
*Clearance 3 Communications* [Puggo>OA] Hey I'm coming up to Floor 3 to talk to the Site Inspectors.
*Clearance 3 Communications* [OA>Puggo] Come up.

He got up to the third floor and sat patiently on the blue chairs to get permission before going past the Airlock Clearance 4 Door. 2 Overseer Assistants came in and put a bag over Puggo's head. They cuffed him and dragged him into the Server Room. Puggo struggled as much as possible but it was no use. The Overseer Assistants took it off his head and injected him with a extremely powerful amnestic. Just like that, Puggo went to sleep.
He woke up and standing infront of him was the Chief Overseer.

Chief Overseer : "Good Morning "Vasiliki", how are you today?
"Vasiliki" : Good, how are you doing sir?
Chief Overseer : Fine, you've got work to do.

Kugen

Sep 30, 2022
-Support

-/+ No interactions
-Recent Warnings for ERP and Meta (Not Professional)

Green

Jul 13, 2022
SCP Foundation.png

RAISA
Records and Information Security Administration

From the Office of ████████

Regarding ████████ Assistant Applicant - "Puggo"
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Application Denied
Thank you for taking the time to apply for the position of ████████ Assistant

Foundation Command has reviewed your application, and we have decided that you are unfit for this position at this time so as such this application will be Denied. You may reapply in 2 weeks.

On behalf of █-3

Status
Not open for further replies.