Not open for further replies.

Gryphonphoenix

Jun 19, 2023
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name):
gryphonphoenix

How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console):
1687151413003.png
1687151425380.png
About 5 days. (400,000 Seconds to days is 4.6)

In what country are you located?:
America

Time zone:

EST

Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable):
Puppazo De Neve

Chaos name (include your rank):

N/A

Civilian name:
Puppazo "N"

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:176648148

Discord ID (name#0000): burger_2014

Do you have a mic?: Yes

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):

USA

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
This is my very first application for this server.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
1687151519872.png
I have learned from my previous warnings and mistakes and i feel that they can be put behind me so i can become a great member of this community.

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:

I was a Moderator for DarkRP servers.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
Yes i do have previous experience with serious roleplay.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
I have been on for 4 - 6 hours everyday for the past few weeks and i'm sure I can maintain that activity.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
I have been playing this server for quite a bit now daily and I think that the server is genuinely fun and well made. I want to make the place a little less tense and little more fun because it ruins the fun when people take the server too seriously. I also like how the rules are laid out and i'm sure if everyone follows them it will simply be a better place for everyone to have fun and flourish.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I think that i can use my previous experience in moderating and serious roleplay server experience to catch things that others may not, i feel that a good amount of people i've interacted with on the server think well about me and i have already befriended a few players on discord and such platforms, I feel as though i have played long enough to understand the rules well and moderate them with precision. I'm very active during the AM's when there isn't many admins or moderators on so i feel that i could fill those gaps in time. ☺️

Attachments

• 1687151384831.png
    1687151384831.png
    8.1 KB · Views: 22
  • 1687151394263.png
    1687151394263.png
    8.1 KB · Views: 6
  • 1687151397180.png
    1687151397180.png
    8.1 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
I Will be giving you a Mixed Support, firstly you had mentioned other servers in your application which Is strictly not allowed, Secondly you have an active Ban and multiple warnings on your record, have also had no Interactions with you in-game however your playtime Is fairly decent & the reasoning behind the Application is fairly decent.

Good Luck!

Gryphonphoenix

Jun 19, 2023
I Will be giving you a Mixed Support, firstly you had mentioned other servers in your application which Is strictly not allowed, Secondly you have an active Ban and multiple warnings on your record, have also had no Interactions with you in-game however your playtime Is fairly decent & the reasoning behind the Application is fairly decent.

Good Luck!
Whoops i didn't read that part i guess. I edited it and removed the names.

Sep 22, 2022
-Support

I don't think you understand the server well enough to be throwing down a staff application just yet. I've seen you around however you are consistently breaking the rules both in-game and as evident by your several FailRP warns which should have turned into a ban but staff just don't check for some reason. I hope you do also know that SCP-RP is a "SeriousRP" server, you mention in your application that you don't like that sort of style which is understandable, however you really should have done your research first.

Best regards,
Lemmskii

-Support

Low playtime
way to many active warns
no experience so i cant quite tell if you have good character

i would recommend spending more time on the server and getting to know more people. spending more time would also allow you to understand the rules more. you also need some time for those warns to cooldown.

Best regards
Wxnter.

Status
Not open for further replies.