For how long have you played on CG SCP: 1 year+ 3200 hours
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: CST
Character name(s): Pupper Tiggle, Mace, Pupper Tiggle
Civilian name: Joe Litterbum
What server are you applying for?: USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Department Manager, Special Agent, Senior Agent, IA Ambassador, E-11 CPL, NU-7 PVT, UNGOC CPT
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
Various expired bans and warnings

Why are you applying for Director of External Affairs?
I believe I can push DEA to become better, I'm currently trying to do more senior agent tryouts to instill activity into DEA, but I also want to make DEA more assertive about their departmental duties. I love this department, I have geniune passion for DEA and I really think that I could make this department better.
What makes you suitable for Director of External Affairs?:
I am able to stand my ground and punish someone or tell someone no, I have more than enough experience for the job as I've been in DEA leadership for 8 months. I've led successful raids on CI, pushed for improvements in the department regarding activity and senior agent tryouts, and I could definetly make the department better. I also have experience in other GOIs leadership, other departments, and have led 2 subdivisions. I have experienced departmental issues from different perspectives and that would definetly be useful during decision making.

What are the responsibilities of the Director of External Affairs in RP?:
Important matters regarding GOI Relations
link between SA/SC and DEA
Promoting and Training Managers
Fills in for manager duties when no manager is covering the duty
Helping create Roleplay as a RP leader
Communication with CI about in character treaties
Communication with other departments, GOIs, and SL
Managing the Department
Raids on GOIs
Please give some lore about your Director of External Affairs character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Site-65 Personnel File #2954-21722151973826.png

Name: Pupper Tiggle
Position: Deputy Director of External Affairs
Date: 7/28/2024
DOB: 11/7/1984
Height: 191 Centimeters
Weight: 86.7 Kilograms

Formerly served in the canadian army, serving at Canadian Forces Base Kingston in Ontario, holding the rank of Warrant Officer. During a routine inspection of the base him and several other men in his squad encountered multiple instances of SCP-745. It is still unknown how the instances made their way up to Ontario, Canada, As it has only been seen in New Mexico since the early 1960s. High Hume readings were detected by on base Kant Counters, and DEA was deployed to pose as Canadian soldiers. After investigation a crashed humvee was seen at the southern end of the base, only 3 of the 6 men squad managed to survive the attack from SCP-745. Among the men was Pupper Tiggle, he was taken away by External Affairs and interviewed at the nearby Site-201. During the interrogation it was discovered that him and another member of the squad were able to fend off and shoot the instances despite the high speeds of SCP-745. For more information on the interrogation of the survivors visit the document titled "Interrogation log SCP-745 024" on SCIPNET. After the interrogation Pupper Tiggle was offered a position as an Agent for External Affairs, serving at Site-65.

At 2:32 AM Chaos Insurgents surrounded the front gates of Site-65, 3 NU-7 and 2 DEA Operatives were shot dead in the watchtowers before they could call it out in comms, Pupper Tiggle ran back to the garage and called out the raid over comms while Special Agent Demetrious Tiggle attempted to push back the CI and lost his life fighting for Site-65. Reinforcements arrived in 15 minutes and successfully pushed back the CI and captured several. For his actions in assissting in fighting the raid he was promoted to special agent.

A few years later Pupper Tiggle was promoted to agency manager for his continued service in the department. During his time as a Department Manager he led a successful raid against CI and was able to Class-F 4 captured Insurgents. He was later shot 4 times by an agent who is suspected to have been Class-Fed by CI in an attempt to get revenge against him. The brainwashed agent was terminated by nearby security. After spending a month and a half in recovery, Pupper Tiggle returned to his work and a year later was promoted to Deputy Director of External Affairs.

Aug 3, 2023
+support
I worked with Pupper for while, hes extremely dedicated and always wants whats best for the department.

I have no doubt that Pupper would be a perfect fit for director and bring positive change to the department. Good luck Pupper.

Status
Not open for further replies.