@Glazzing
@Dalton
@Tyrone
uhhhh @Shark
@pufferflake someone ping puffer flake
I'm not mentioning like 90 people fuck this
@what is wicks agency manger what s his forum name
someone ping other people that i forgot i am going to sleep or something
this server so cool but like my teachers were right about highschool dropouts i flip burgers every day dont drop out of highschool to play gmod for the 2 weeks vtime not worth it or soemthing ? 4500 hours of gmod I deadass have spent 2.85% of my life (16 years) playing this shit bruh IM OUT i can't keep gaining weight like this they gonna have to carry me out of the house in a stretcher so i can star in my 600lbs life already spent 1600$ on mcdonalds this year only 4 months in goodbye i am leavig FOREVEER

Dalton

May 17, 2022
New York, USA
i am quitting this seerver you guyus suck
@Starling6
@Glazzing
@Dalton
@Tyrone
uhhhh @Shark
@pufferflake someone ping puffer flake
I'm not mentioning like 90 people fuck this
@what is wicks agency manger what s his forum name
someone ping other people that i forgot i am going to sleep or something
this server so cool but like my teachers were right about highschool dropouts i flip burgers every day dont drop out of highschool to play gmod for the 2 weeks vtime not worth it or soemthing ? 4500 hours of gmod I deadass have spent 2.85% of my life (16 years) playing this shit bruh IM OUT i can't keep gaining weight like this they gonna have to carry me out of the house in a stretcher so i can star in my 600lbs life already spent 1600$ on mcdonalds this year only 4 months in goodbye i am leavig FOREVEER

I got a mention, that means I'm cool