Question (SCP-RP)

Puffer Flake

Mar 9, 2023
I've been thinking about applying for a CL4 at some point next month, but i don't know if there's some sort of limit to how many bans/warns you can have to apply?
(don't ask why please) i have 72 warns but they are all expired and 11 bans and only 1 isn't expired. i have a friend that applied for ambassador and got accepted because all his warns/bans were expired, but my only not expired ban was a permanent ban that i appealed around a week ago.
anyone know my chances of getting accepted? ive done applications before and gotten +supports on them, but have been denied because i had about 20 active warns. Tell me any ideas if you can please, but for now ill try to prove myself.

Jul 20, 2021
You will need to play for quite a few months with 0/very few warns, and no bans, for anyone to even consider you for a CL4 position. I realise this may seem unfair, but actions do have consequences and 11 bans is one of the highest I've ever seen.

If you really do want to turn yourself around and have fun on the server, you're probably going to have to do so on Cl3 positions for the foreseeable future

real my ban evasion, severe tox, and mrdm ban expired and got cl4 one day later
this sounds like an issue of incompetency
ignore what everyone else says i appealed a 6 month ban and got cl4 less than a month later
one 6 month ban, this individual has 72 warns and 11 bans, 20 active warns at one point. it's a pretty incredible accomplishment