497,580 Seconds
In what country are you located?: United Kingdom
Time zone: GMT
Character name(s): Quill
Civilian name: Quilliam
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes.
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):

20240515220443_1.jpg

List all whitelisted MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-N/A (Has not held any at this time)
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-No, I have not held any warnings or punishments on Civil Networks SCP.
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?:
- I believe that I am suitable for SCP-096 Class: Keter as I am very professional, dedicated and active on both servers I have played as SCP for a long time this being 999, 912, 076 and other breachable SCP's and I have enjoyed my time on the server. I have played on this server for a decent amount of time I can bring quality RP and fun to the role of SCP 096 'Shy Guy' to make sure that the server is enjoyable!

I am also well versed in the information and lore of 096 which allows me to get a better understanding of him and the whitelist on the server this allows me to become well versed in the rules and roleplay of the character.
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?:
-To start with we must first know the SCP and its origin. It is was first found on a couple of mountains and a male who was hiking it took a photo SCP 096 was then later looked at from this photo just from TWO pixels. The reason it remains pacified around the facility is due to no one acknowledging and noticing its face as all records and images are thought to be destroyed.

SCP 096 when in a pacified state is a very docile he will sit in the corner of his containment chamber with his hands covering his face and attempting to hide its face from every single anomaly with eyes.
After some time alone SCP 096 may then begin to wonder around his room looking down at the floor and slowly stepping around continuing to cry and whimper like a dog. He will then continue to hide his face either by looking straight down or covering it with his hands.
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?:
-SCP-096 has a strict rule on the server that it is not allowed to B-line to D Block!
-SCP-096 purpose when aggravated is to hunt down the person who sees his face during this phase SCP 096 may encounter others who he will then have to kill and this is the only reason he should eliminate others who are not the original (Unless more people stare at his photo)
-Once SCP-096 has terminated all personnel who has seen his face he will re-enter pacified state and wonder around the facility until he is recontained he will attempt to avoid large areas like D block and Medbay (Due to large amounts of people)
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process: If SCP 096 was to breach MTF Squadron E-11 (Epsilon Eleven) will be deployed to go recontain him with Containment Unit during this stage they will be equipped with fully charged scramblers and must follow SCP 096 to his target. The target must be eliminated

Secondly once they're containment team has arrived they will clear the way for 096 and bucket him ensuring no one else sees his face in which he will continue until the target who ha seen his face is dead. Once he has been terminated SCP 096 is to be containment beamed. SCP Containment Cuffs are to then be used to cuff him they will then proceed to bucket him if they have not already and drag him back to his containment with a large squad of E-11.
Finally the photo of SCP-096 MUST BE DESTROYED to prevent another breach.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.