Quin

May 26, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:44042070

Discord name: Quin#4492

For how long have you played on CG SCP: I have around 520+ hours ATM

In what country are you located?: UK

Time zone: BST

Character name(s): Quin "Marked" J., Borat Koslowski

Civilian name: Changes when I help with events but would just be Quin P.

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK

Do you have a mic?: Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
E-11 CSGT(Held), CI-C BCOM(Held),Overseer Assistant(Holding) A-1 LT(Holding),CI-D(Holding), SCP - 096(Holding)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
1 warn for combat cuffing which I did when I as new and unaware of the rules.
1 warn for FailRP for putting someone in SCP - 012 as I thought it was a way around the FailRP rule of killing other foundation members.

Why are you applying for Intelligence Ambassador?
I am applying to Intel Ambassador as I would love to help breathe new life into the intelligence department and help the directors make the department the best it can be by training and creating more active and competent agents/operatives.

What makes you suitable for Intelligence Ambassador?:
What makes me a suitable candidate is the fact that I am strict leader which means that I can guarantee the results necessary for the progression of the department. I also have a lot of experience is reconnaissance work which I can transfer to the agents making them they most stealthy and competent intel gatherers possible.

How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
I have written 13 documents in total which were for Research and some were for IA. What makes a document good is for it to be detailed and easy to read as the end goal of any document is to make the main facts easy and digestible for the reader. Ways of achieving this is by making it properly formatted and separated as reading a block of words can be more difficult to read.

What are the responsibilities of the Intelligence Ambassador in RP?:
As an Intelligence Ambassador it is your job to lead the department and represent them to the best of your ability via your professionalism and your agents. This means you must keep the agents in check and teach them how to do their jobs properly and efficiently as ultimately they are a representation of you as well. As well as being a strong leader you also have the authority to approve documents made by members of the intel department and rate them depending on quality which is essential for later use. You are also expected to be able to coordinate your agents in what ever task the department faces to ensure success.

Please give some lore about your Intelligence Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Quin Jaquavian is an estranged member of the Jaquavian family who was taken away from the hood at a young age by his father who just wanted to get away from it all. Quins father decided that the UK would be the best place to take him as it was far away and a good place to start fresh. Due to this Quin was always an outsider whether it was at school or just out and about. This caused Quin to not have many friends always wishing to go home to see his family, however, whenever Quin would ask his father he would be met with anger as his father would try to convince him he didn't have family back in the hood. This caused Quin to eventually become estranged from his father also, however, he was a smart lad in school so it was no problem as he could move out and find a decent job in order to live without him. That job was as a police officer and after his first 2 years on the force he decided to join the recon team, gathering intel on all criminals and would-be criminals. Quin was so good at recon that he landed himself in the selection process of the UKSF Special Reconnaissance Regiment (SRR). Quin was put through many different tasks ranging from stealthy intel gathering to resistance to interrogation. Quin was among 3 out of 30 who had passed selection and joined the ranks to survey some of the worlds biggest threats and keep them at bay. Finally Quin had found a place he fits in and he climbed the ranks with ease. By the time he reached the rank of Major he had received a phone call from an unknown source. Quin picks up the phone and to his surprise its his long lost cousin Requis Jaquavian who offered him an ultimatum: Stay in the SRR and climb the ranks or join him in his secret organisation under their intelligence department as an agent working for Assassins Jaq██████.

Thank you for taking the time to read my application :)

Brian

Apr 18, 2022
+Support

- Active
- Although you don't play intelligence often, I have seen you do their job as A1 and performed really well
- Good leadership

Reactions: Quin

Godwinson

Jun 28, 2022
+ Support
  • Holds or has held lots of whitelisted roles
  • Mature
  • Very active on a variety of jobs

Requis

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
Apr 30, 2022
+Support

I can think of so many things on why he should be accepted into this role but I dont think anyone will read something that long.

Quin has always been fun to play with and when he needs to he is mature and professional, he was a great CI Officer and a really great A1 LT and overseer assistant.

Last edited:

appo

Donator
Jun 20, 2022
we all love quin
just make sure u get some more hours in intel !

+support

• Love

Kato

Feb 15, 2022
Accepted
Whilst I have not seen you that much on Intelligence Agent, your Application is still good, you have got great Community Feedback and I do personally know how you act in other roles such as Alpha-1 or CI Command. Which is why I am glad to accept you into Intelligence as an Ambassador.

Status
Not open for further replies.