Rachet "Echelon" King Staff Application (USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moon "PacMan"

Aug 11, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): Athiux
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 96
In what country are you located?: England
Time zone: 0:00 GMT
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): MTF E-11 PVT [FR-3] Rachet "Echelon" King
Chaos name (include your rank): N/A
Civilian name: N/A
Steam ID: 76561198106621157
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: Yes
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: None
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: Yes, I have been a staff member in another community, I was an active staff members in all the team's that was accessible towards me, I was an Officer in them teams, I had over a total of 7k hours On that community
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: Yes However it was never on Garry's mod, My experience with Serious Roleplay was on ARMA 3 With Altis Life, I had to enforce every Strict rules including misspoken words like "staff" or "Admins" Ect.. I kept my time very professional at all times and represented myself and the community I was apart of to the best of my ability.
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: I'm Unable to work due my current condition, but I'm able to jump on whenever I wake up to when I wish to sleep, My sleeping pattern right now is currently Wake up at 11AM - 4AM
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: Because I've recently cut ties with an old server due to personal feelings and I wanted to move towards another community and start fresh like taking a new breath of fresh air, Start from the bottom and work my way up. I want to try my hardest and make a great first impression, I want to work my way up inside of the staff team and the roleplay sector, I believe as this is a new beginning for me I',m going to show the server how dependable I am and how I can build trust around the community and Provide told quality and a great work effort
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I'm not special In anyway, But I can promise that I will always follow the rules to the best of my ability as I want to take the time out of my day to help the server with increase ticket time responses as well as dedication towards the server, I want to be able to shift my focus on helping the community by preventing rule people who break rules and make sure the server is at its peak everyday

CRD716

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Content Team
Mar 20, 2021
Texas
+Support
Well-written application
Few, but decent interactions
Good amount of time
Previous experience

Best of luck!

Author

Jun 8, 2022
+ Support+
+ Total playtime
+ Overall Great Application
+ Has Serious Roleplay Experience

+ No warnings
+ Previous staffing Experience

Eclipse

Mar 18, 2022
Neutral.

You're active but you're quite rude at times, from what I've seen.

If you do become staff I ask that you ensure you respect all players as much as you can, thank you

Moon "PacMan"

Aug 11, 2022
Neutral.

You're active but you're quite rude at times, from what I've seen.

If you do become staff I ask that you ensure you respect all players as much as you can, thank you
I dont believe I've ever had an interaction with you, If I have its most likely in character Either way thank you for the feedback

Nuke

Mar 9, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi @Athiux ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.

Status
Not open for further replies.