Not open for further replies.

Iris Valentine

Nov 30, 2023
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:158601269
Discord name:
erin_fenmore

For how long have you played on CG SCP:
October, 23, 2023 (est. 434 hours roughly )
In what country are you located?:
United States
Time zone:
EST

Character name(s):
Rai Fenmore (foundation)
Iris "Firefox" Valentine (GOC)
Foxwell "whisp" (CI)
Scarlett Fox (Civilian)

What server are you applying for?:
SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?:
Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
  • MTF E-11 SPC (held)
    CI-B (holding)
    GOC CPL (holding)
Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:
I have no kicks/bans/warnings

Why are you applying for Medical Consultant?
  • I am passionate about medicine and want to improve it further. I try training Trainees and new doctors when I can and constantly push to improve my knowledge to help others. I main medical in all factions I am a part of and would love to further my goals to improve the department.
What makes you suitable for a Medical Consultant?:
  • I believe I am suitable for the role of Medical consultant due to my drive to not only am I usually often working with fellow consultants, but I am often willing to help train newer personnel, restocking the med bay or out on the field helping keep foundation personnel safe.
Please explain an in-game medical procedure of your choice:
Curing infections as it is one of the most common procedures but sadly the most neglected. start by inquiring about symptoms if you lack a medical scanner. If one is available, guide the individual through to the medical scanner, as this reveals any infections or additional concerns, such as headaches. Once the issue is identified, administer the suitable cure, typically 50ML. Inquire whether the person has experienced this problem previously and offer guidance on preventing future infections.
Essential medications and chemicals for treatment include Chlorphenamine, Oseltamivir Phosphate, Dextrom, Erythromycin, and Amoxicillin. Ensure these remedies are easily accessible in case they are required. Typically I keep a liter of each in my medical bag along with an injection vial in case I have to distribute cures on the fly.

What are the responsibilities of the Medical Consultant in RP?:
  • Medical Consultants are often Training med-bay personnel (i.e Cl 1/2/3) and improving the experience for other people’s RP experience in the medical field. Handling staff that do not follow the Foundation laws, or ethics with either Job bans or Warnings.
    They are often the face of medical, aside from the department director and anyone higher than them.
Please give some lore about your Medical Consultant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Rai and Foxwell, lifelong buddies, grew up in the same town and went through school and medical studies together. Rai went through tough times with her dad's accident and her mom getting sick.
Foxwell surprised everyone by joining the SCP Foundation as a medical worker and cutting off communication with everyone, including Rai. A month later, Rai also joined the Foundation, but at a different site. Sadly, she found out Foxwell had left the Foundation in a bad taste, straining their friendship.
Rai got a package from Foxwell with medic gear, chemicals, and a vital note in all this mystery. But strangely, the note disappeared, making things even more confusing. Motivated by the mystery of Foxwell's leaving, Rai wanted to make a difference in the SCP Foundation. She even asked to move to the same place Foxwell had worked, hoping to do learn about what happened to her friend and do better where Foxwell hadn't.
Eventually she would like to find out who made Foxwell leave and what was the cause.

Last edited:

Knox

Oct 1, 2023
+Major support

holder of gensec captain, ungoc clp, ci-b and ia agant

Last edited:
Jul 1, 2023
To: rfenmore@scp.info
Subject: Consultant Application Decision

Department of Medicine

Greetings Sr. Doctor Fenmore,

The department thanks you for your time and interest in applying for the position of Medical Consultant.

After discussion with my team, I am pleased to inform you that this application has been Accepted. You will now undergo a standard trial period of Two Weeks.

Please contact me via email (Discord) to set up your training and interview.

- Director of Medicine Marvin Garden

Status
Not open for further replies.