Discord name: _tsurreal
For how long have you played on MRP? : 4 Years
In what country are you located? Saudi Arabia
Time zone: GMT+3.
NATO name (regiment and rank): ISAF PVT Rainbow Dash
USSR name (regiment and rank): SGRU LTCOL Rainbow Dash
Civilian name: Rainbow Dash [AOD]
Do you have a mic? : Yes

Is this the first application you made? If not, link all previous applications: This is my first application.

Have you received any kicks, bans, or warnings? and why?: I have not received any warnings in the past year or month.

Do you have any experience as a high rank on MilitaryRP?

I have Experience as LTCOL in SGRU but i have not held Any other High Ranks in USSR

What makes you the best candidate for High Command?
During my time now as SGRU LTCOL I have gained a fair amount of experience with leading wars and managing regiments, I been On the server for a good amount So i have seen Other HC / SSHC Lead and i can use those Tactics and Ideas to my Advantage

List your in-game ranks on MRP:
SGRU LTCOL
ISAF PVT

List your strengths and weaknesses.
+Professionalism and friendliness
+Fast Learner
+Rule Knowledge

-Flying
-can get angry when people don't listen to orders.

Please give some lore about your HC character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi grew up in the rugged mountains of Dagestan, where he began his MMA training at the astonishing age of 2. His natural talent and relentless dedication propelled him through the ranks swiftly. By 12, he had already earned a UFC contract, making headlines as the youngest fighter to ever join the league. However, his journey took a dramatic turn when conscription by the Russian military began.
Drafted into service, Abu Bakr's discipline and combat skills caught the attention of his superiors. He underwent rigorous training and was soon selected for the elite Spetsnaz forces. His exceptional performance and leadership qualities led him to climb the ranks rapidly. Demonstrating unparalleled bravery and strategic acumen in various missions, he achieved the rank of Lieutenant Colonel (LTCOL). From the remote highlands of Dagestan to the forefront of Russia’s elite military forces, Abu Bakr's journey was a testament to his extraordinary resilience and dedication.

What are the responsibilities of HC in RP?
Encourage fob building.
Leading Wars
Creating Roleplay
Representing USSR and SSHC

What are the responsibilities of HC outside of RP?
Sort out Regiment Dispute
Communicate with the GM/Event Team About Map Change Events
Making a Call to Arms Announcement when the USSR is Outnumbered
Ensuring regiments have competent RC

Aleem Abdul

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Content Team
May 16, 2023
+support

- has a strong reg so leaving it is no problem
- has lead many times before
- would be a good diversity inclusion to the SSHC team
- good at communication and knows what hes doing

Rainbow has matured alot and would be a great addition to the SSHC team, his activity alone should speak for that.

phillip shoebuckle signing out until next time

Zhorik.

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
May 18, 2023
Germany
+Support
+Active
+Amazing Interaction
+Good potential for leading skills
+Decent CO / RC experience

+/- silly

Rainbow, you may have had your rocky past, but I believe you would a good fit for a High Command position if you continue like how you are now. Good luck on your verdict!

Last edited: