Content Suggestion RAISA - Recordkeeping and Information Security Administration

Content Suggestions will be reviewed by Content Team weekly, please allow time as not everything can be reviewed at once.

Cent

Aug 8, 2024
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
This would add a completely new department on the server. Consisting of 6 players. While also removing both OSA and ECA. (Those with the position could be reassigned.) The lore of RAISA would be slightly altered so it could fit on the server and would have authority below site administration in the chain of command. RAISA would work closely with SA/SC+ to create documents, approve documents, information management, declassification of information, handle information breaches, etc. RAISA would have complete authority over on-site information breaches instead of ISD.

RAISA would be a non-combative role. The departments cap would be 6 due to the fact they do not need many members.

RAISA would have advanced abilities than most on the SCIP-NET computer system, allowing them to access more than most. They also would be able to see whenever documents are edited, printed, or added to the SCIP-NET computer system.

RAISA would be HEAVILY roleplay based and would only accept those who show an advanced knowledge of roleplay. This is to add a department to the server that could possibly help heal the roleplay.

RAISA would be expected to help welcome new O5-1s and Chairmans alongside the administrator. RAISA would be a Sr. CL4 position that requires application. (THIS ONLY INCLUDES EVENTS)

With the addition of this it would add the following discord roles.

RAISA Director (#C3A768) - Given to all RAISA directors.
Recordkeeping and Information Security Administration (#C3A768) - Given to all RAISA members, can see private RAISA channels.

RAISA catagory.png
20240908130009_1.png

POSITION INFORMATION

RAISA Director - The leader of RAISA, responsible for all operations and decision-making within the department.
Responsibilities:
  • Oversee the security and integrity of all Foundation data, classified documents, and information containment.
  • Collaborate with Site Administration+ on information security policies and data protection.
  • Implement and enforce protocols for data access, usage, and protection across all Foundation departments.
  • Respond to high-priority data breaches or information security threats and guide RAISA in situations.
  • Promote RAISA members internally & accept new members into the department.
Promoted by a vote of SA & SC.
Prefix in-game would be 'Dpt. Director'
2 Slots

Model: Some form of green suit that has many variates. This suit would have a coat that would go past the waste, a lot like the DEA Director models. Could also possibly include a hat.

Weapons: Clearance 4 Access Card, Clipboard, ID Card (Own-Team), M9, Personnel Tablet, Camera, Gestures, Handcuffs, Elastic Restraints, Weapon Checker

RAISA Archivist - Responsible for organizing, securing, and maintaining all classified records and data.

Responsibilities:
  • Maintain an efficient and secure system for storing, retrieving, and categorizing sensitive information.
  • Assist personnel with retrieving classified documents while ensuring proper security measures are followed.
  • Document Maintenance
  • Assistance of SA/SC with any informational issues or inquires.
Promoted by application.
3-4 Slots
Prefix in-game would be 'Archivist'

Model: Some form of green suit that has many variates. Could possibly include a hat.

Weapons: Clearance 4 Access Card, Clipboard, M9, Personnel Tablet, Camera, Gestures, Handcuffs, Weapon Checker

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different:
Yes, oddly enough it was accepted but never added. https://civilnetworks.net/community/threads/addition-of-a-raisa-department-sector.14502/

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
New and enhanced roleplay
New experiences for players
Increased depth in roleplay
Expansion of semi-combative roles.
More communication between others.
Original Roleplay for the server, could possibly help heal the current roleplay state.
Allows for players to create their own RAISA roleplay and not only keeping RAISA as an event role.
Less SL intervention.

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
Development Time.
Lore would have to be altered to fit the server.
Lack of interest for some players.

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
This should be accepted. There are lots of positives and negatives but overall, more positives. Sure, there needs to be lots of debating on certain things, but it would not be a bad addition. The negatives are very low, the main ones I'd be concerned about would be Development time, and more CL4 on site. Developers already have enough to do on the backlog so this would just add to the list. While having more CL4 on site wouldn't be a terrible thing, it would lower the number of CL3, 2, and 1 personnel.​

Last edited:
If ECA and OSA were replaced, then RAISA could somehow be placed in their current offices. Otherwise, a possible addition to the map...?

RAISA would take up most of what OSA and ECAs currently do, no need to have all four of them if they overlap in duties. The reassignments would have to be discussed amongst others. I'm thinking just any other misc. Jr. CL4. (Not MTF)

I agree, that's why I think it's better keeping them a CL4. Like I have it currently.

Makes total sense for them to be non-combative now that I think of it. I'll be editing this on the suggestion!
tbh, the amount of development required for 6 members and the disbanding of around 15-35 assistants on both UK and USA is something naive to not consider..

Cent

Aug 8, 2024
tbh, the amount of development required for 6 members and the disbanding of around 15-35 assistants on both UK and USA is something naive to not consider..
The cap could definitely be higher, but I was just giving a rough estimate of what I think could be close to a final product. I do agree it'd be hard to disband that number of assistants. OSA and ECA wouldn't need to be removed but I find it easier if it was so both positions duties don't overlap.

Something like this could be considered if ISD & Site Command were to be removed, though.
they dont want that happening :(

they dont want that happening :(
Okay so this change should not happen then

• Sad
Reactions: Niox