Not open for further replies.

Soap

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 23, 2021
Your in-game name: Ramen Soap
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:112895124
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/soapsshower/
Date of ban: 4/23/2021
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): NITRP/STAFF DISRESPECT
Who banned you: Autarch Big Barry
Ban length?: 3 days
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url):
What will you do to stop this from happening again: I didn't do anything wrong this staff member is power hungry and immature
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned?: No
Why should you be unbanned: Because I didn't do anything wrong this kid needs to grow some balls and not ban me for calling hit a pussy. Along with this he was extremely immature when banning me. The hypocrisy in the ban he gave me can be seen through the following video..
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: Because I hadn't up to this point Barry's just a soi boi
Why do you want to rejoin this server?: Becuase I did nothing wrong and I find it funny how staff can call me a bitch yet they don't get banned.

CL4P-TP

MRP Patriot
Donator
Jan 12, 2021
England
Hi Ramen

As I was there before your ban you were extremely toxic during the sit calling us 'pussies' and that we were 'power hungry'.
You had called people 'pussies' in OOC for 'base camping' and as I can see a justified reason to be frustrated you should've clipped it and brought it to a sit not insulting others in OOC staff would have gladly taken your sit and dealt with it.

After Barry had asked you to refrain from using language like that with intent to insult other players you proceeded to call him a 'pussy' for reasons I'm unsure of.

After you were jailed (unsure of why I imagine staff disrespect) I tp'ed over to see what the ruckus was about and after I explained that insulting other players like that wouldn't be tolerated you decided to call Me, Barry, Crossen and Cal 'pussies' in which we had a laugh about it and you were banned

However I understand your frustration with Base Camping and you should've dealt with it in a different way.

Good luck with your appeal

Soap

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 23, 2021
I didn’t realize Logging on to a gmod server striped my first amendment. I can say whatever I like whenever I like to. I called you all pussies correct because I was jailed for no reason and muted multiple times by berry who honestly needs to be retrained. The whole nitrp in my ban is bull shit I was rping and playing the game. What I said was in ooc and in sits. Along with that I wasn’t asked to stop I was muted and when I made a ticket asking why this whole situation started. The fact that nitrp was added just goes to show I didn’t deserve a ban. I’m sorry I hurt your feelings berry but you need to grow some balls and grow up because I was astounded in how the staff act.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Jxsnn

Big Barry

CG Super VIP
Donator
Jan 1, 2021
Alright, I was more than happy to stay quiet and let the Senior Staff handle this but based on your reply I feel this needs to be addressed.

Ramen, unfortunately the First Amendment doesn't apply to a privately owned GMod server that is based in the United Kingdom. As such, the rules of the server take precedence. We appreciate that players who take part in any of the servers we provide show a level of common courtesy, as such telling a fellow player to "suck my dick" when told to make a sit to staff about possible base camping is most certainly not the right way to go about it.

I had unmuted you not long after your (for some reason failed to generate) ticket about being muted came up and basically asked you to tone down the attitude against other players. Your immediate response of calling me a "pussy" had sadly set off this chain of events that lead to your eventual ban explained by CL4P.

Anyway, I've said my piece. The senior team will decide what to do upon this appeal.

• Love
Reactions: Jxsnn
Status
Not open for further replies.