Denied Rank suggests ethics committee usa

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Goblins

Jun 4, 2022
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
The suggestion- To add Coordinator as a new C.L4 sr.position in ethics committee departments, (maximum 4 slots)
will add more interest in work and increase the desire to advance and invest.

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:
IDK

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
- will make it possible to obtain a senior position in the ethics department, and it will not be necessary to obtain the rank in other departments.
- will allow interest and desire to invest and advance, because this is the sr.cl4 rank and you have to work hard to get it.
- Actually, we as coordinators do the same work as senior positions and we are also the closest rank to the committee members.
- will raise the level in that not everyone will be accepted, people will have to be very serious.
- People work very hard to achieve the rank of senior but do so in other departments and lose interest in the department, and I think that in such a department it is appropriate to have a senior rank that will increase interest and the desire to invest and advance.

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
In my opinion, there are no negatives in adding this position. But I can say that there can be a situation where people try to take advantage of their position, but it is our job to prevent that

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
People work very hard in order to advance and get this rank, but it always happens in other departments, for example: DOIA / chief of security, etc., and basically what happens is that people focus on other jobs and lose interest in the ethics department, which is one of the most important departments in the server. In my opinion, it will only add that a coordinator will be a senior position, the position will give more power to the department, will allow the players in the department to progress, they will be able to gain a lot of experience, and will also raise the level in the sea whether in accepting players for the position or whether in their activity on the server (both in terms of activity and in terms of their work) Actually adding this position will open up more options for those who will work hard and get the rank of coordinator, and the coordinators will also be able to submit nominations for committee members when the day comes.

Senior Ambassador Sledge

Oct 25, 2023
Cincinnati Ohio, United States
Ethics Assistant and Overseer Assistant just need more total slots. There's no limit to the total number of assistants, people need to be on that job to get their stuff done, and only 2 slots each? Actually nuts. I don't think there needs to be an inbetween job from Assistant to ECM/O5 because that's what the Dpt. heads and SA positions are for.

Pyro

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jul 19, 2022
Ontario, Canada
-Support
Regardless, where would this job be placed in Chain of Command.

Goblins

Jun 4, 2022
Are you saying this Job would be above Site Administration in the Chain of Command? if so, yeah that will never happen.
I mean its will be in down of ethics, not says site administration, but its could be somewhere down.
Why should we get sr position any time from else departments if we can get its from ecmd , the suggest can change of course , its an main idea to sr position in ecm department

Yobi

Jul 5, 2022
-Support

I don't really agree overall with this. However, I do agree with what Sledge said and would have more total slots. If you add Coordinator for Ethics, you will also have to do this for O5. Coordinator is just a rank internally and should be treated like one.

Charles "Ze" Whittme

Apr 4, 2023
-Support

UK ECM here, I aint got a damn clue what this is and how it'd be implemented, and judging by this post you also have no clue how it'd be implemented either.

However In agreement with more slots for Assistants from the other replies.

Reactions: Zen

Goblins

Jun 4, 2022
Assistant in overall not giving you a senior position.
I try to make an main idea, why should you get the senior experience in other departments if you can get it in yours. Assistant is not a senior it’s junior and its block your progress. My idea is to add any senior position to ethics for give option to people who plays in ethics to receive it. Its hard to be active in few departments and to get that position from their,
People’s who do -support are peoples the not meet with that problem to get that position

Pupper

Jun 6, 2023
-Support
A 4 slot assistant job is not needed
also you just want a Sr.CL4 position lol

Niox

Jan 23, 2023
-Support
-just a bad idea
-you didn’t even go to UK/USA ethics about this?

"Recker"

Game Master
Game Master
Donator
Nov 26, 2022
-Support

Every department has their own internal structure to mentor other junior CL4s. Captains have Snr Captains, IA has Ambassador Supervisors, etc. If you grant this physicality to ECA internal rankings, it opens up a huge can of worms.

Stealth

Blacklisted Player
Dec 4, 2022
-Support

UK ECM here, I aint got a damn clue what this is and how it'd be implemented, and judging by this post you also have no clue how it'd be implemented either.

However In agreement with more slots for Assistants from the other replies.

Reactions: Zen
Status
Not open for further replies.