Rarey Leaving message (VERY LATE)

Rarey

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Feb 13, 2022
Hello,

Most of you don't know who I'm but I'm Rarey. I Want to say a Very late Goodbye. I Stopped playing this server In last January because I'm starting to grow up and having more less and less time on video games. I Was the type of guy who found excuses to not use my microphone, Because I Didn't feel comfortable talking. And it was kinda holding me back from the roles I really Wanted to be. Oh I Had experience and support from other people but I Just didn't want to use my microphone. I Started to speak very little when I Really needed to. During staff interviews or Other reasons. One of the main reasons I Stopped playing because I Didn't find any motivation to play. I Was in A-1 and when I Joined nobody needed to have a microphone. I Worked my way up to a CSG waiting to be a LT. But a new commander implied a new Rule to A-1 that a microphone is necessary. They didn't kick me out yet because I Have been there a long time. But when I Found out that I Cannot become a LT, I Lost my motivation to play this server. I Tried to find something better. So I Became a Intel Ambassador. But it wasn't just the same as it was. I Tried to make a return but there wasn't any old players.

I Hope you all have a wonderful time here.
Kind Regards
Rarey

bobby joe

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Mar 25, 2022
RIP rarey u have been missed alot in the server u should come back some day and see how the server is doing and if u do come back in the future we will be waiting for u ;)

Tim Wilson

Donator
Apr 23, 2022
its too bad you never got lt really did you dirty rarey, was always nice playing with you