Rarey's Overseer Assistant Application (UK)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rarey

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Feb 13, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:430264834

Discord name: Rarey#1809

For how long have you played on CG SCP: Since January 2th.

In what country are you located?: Estonia

Time zone: GMT+3

Character name(s):
Foundation: Smiths 'Rarey' Jacobs (PK-2)
Civilian name: Rarey
CI: Smiths 'Grim' Jacobs

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK

Do you have a mic?: Unfortunately, Yes.

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
(CURRENT) MTF A-1 CSG (I Was promoted to CSG In July)
(CURRENT) 096 Whitelist
(EX) MTF NU-7 CSG (2th Time I was Nu-7)
(EX) MTF NU-7 LCPL (1st Time I was Nu-7)

(EX) MTF E-11 LCPL
(EX) CI-G

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I Have Received many Warnings and even a ban because, I was a minge at the start and I didn't know what I was doing. I'm Really sorry what I did back then and I promise I will not repeat my actions.

2x RDM Warn (1 January 24th, 2 January 27th)
1x RDM Ban (January 28th)
1x NLR Warn (January 23th)
1x Hitbox Abuse Latest (May 6th)
1x Mixing (January 19th)

What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?:
What makes me a Good candidate is that, I Have been in A-1 Since April. Since I Have been A-1 I Have seen how Overseer Assistants work. I Would already know how is it being a overseer Assistant. I Will listen to all of my superiors. Lately I have been trying to improve my RP and my playtime. I Can follow O5 Fastly and Efficiently. I Can Handout A-1 Orders whenever O5 Aren't on site. I'm Really dedicated to the SCP Server and I would really like to get the position.

What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?:
The Responsibilities of a O5 Assistant would be, to provide O5 Information how well the department is doing at it's Job. O5 Assistants will sometimes even interview Department higherups how well they are doing in the moment. They make sure everything is going by Ethically. Later all the information will go to O5. The Assistants job is basically to make the O5's Job easy as possible

Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SCP-FOUNDATION SITE-65
DOCUMENT CLASSIFICATION: TOP SECRET
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is an official Site 65 document.
Any attempt to deface or destroy this document will result in immediate punishment.

Name: Smiths 'Rarey' Jacobs
Codename: “The Executioner”
DOB: 19 December 1999
Sex: Male
Height: 184 Cm
Weight: 86kg
Mental state: Good

Strengths:
  • Weapon Handling
  • Ethical Knowledge
  • Aim and Combat Skills
Weaknesses:
  • Anxiety
  • Public Talking
  • Insecurity

SCP-FOUNDATION SITE-65

PRE-FOUNDATION:
Prior to joining the foundation “Rarey” worked in a corporate laboratory on top secret projects, but one day his building was stormed by a military organisation claiming that the company was working on something completely immoral and wrong, As it so happens the company had recently stolen SCP-939-2 from a local facility and were using it for gene-splicing tests on humans. The foundation looked into personnel files and were very pleased with Rarey they recruited him on the spot.

EARLY-FOUNDATION:
During Rarey's early career within the SCP Foundation Rarey worked in Site-34 as a Security. Rarey worked Under Cheif Gian 'Carlo' in the GENSEC Department. During Rarey's time as a Gensec he got bored and joined a MTF Regiment called Nu-7. Rarey was in the regiment for a few months untill he got bored and exhausted. Then Rarey joined a MTF Regiment Epilepsion-11. Rarey was in E-11 and rejoined back to Nu-7 Because E-11 was much boring. Rarey was in Nu-7 for a few months and the he get's Kidnapped by the Redacted Regiment "Alpha-1" also known as "Internal Security" Rarey Got Kidnapped by Alpha-1 "Bob 'Mercury'". Rarey get's Dragged into a room. Rarey secretly had a intrest in the regiment. Rarey in hes free time snook around Floor-3. Rarey knew everything about Alpha-1.

-THE FOLLOWING IS-
-REDACTED FOR CL4- -AND BELOW-

-MEMETIC KILL AGENT- -IN USE-

-LOOK AWAY NOW!-
pxAaTNuIhE8nDqZEzvm18HcEN2yEuyIbBfoE3pzCU3vCWTUx1yEL8GvotUKp4ihIwmQFrNlHWB-r3-adDmrqUOFvJxMbIE2LAgEJLMHKEQUwKs33VFUShkmYnonAd1EWc_Jf9iF8MQmk1ziFPwGfguxlf2VPHmEcW7atLU3WB8ZW4zL5dvlLkRZDmA

-ACCESS GRANTED-
-WELCOME CL5- -PERSONS-

SCP-FOUNDATION SITE-65

CURRENT OCCUPATION:

Smiths 'Rarey' Jacobs now works as a Command Sergeant within the Mobile Task Force unit Alpha-1 "Red Right Hand" Rarey Started in April 2th 2022. Rarey is the longest standing A-1 at the moment. Rarey hasn't got Lieutenant yet because Rarey hasn't talked much. Rarey Now works under the codeword: Rarey. Rarey find a side hustle. Rarey works as a Intel Agent in hes free time. Rarey's best's moment's in the moment were helping the whole facility by defending off all of the Chaos Insurgency members. In more recents times Rarey have started to talk more and Rarey Has gotten more interest in Assistant Role.

SCP-FOUNDATION SITE-65
DOCUMENT END

Last edited:

INSANE

Jul 30, 2022
+Support
-Fairly active
-Good application alongside some great work within Alpha-1
-Doesn't use Mic often

Ethan Mendaz

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 4, 2022
O5.png

Secondary Interview Required

Greetings @Rarey, the council requires additional information.

To continue in process, please seek out any overseer.

The council advises urgency in your upcoming decisions.

- O5-1 'The Insighted'

Status
Not open for further replies.