Not open for further replies.

Ratticus

Oct 10, 2023
Code:
[b]Your in-game name: Ratticus
Your SteamID: 76561198257060339
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/RattyRatRat/
Date of ban: 10/10/23
What is your [b]exact[/b] ban reason (shows when you try to connect): RDM / LTARP
Who banned you: Jason Mcbrandt 
Ban length?: 1 Day
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP US
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: Avoid crashing after killing a D-Class?
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? Nope.
Why should you be unbanned: I killed the D-Class because he had a gun, and I got banned for LTARP because right as he hit the ground, my game crashed to desktop. I actually tried logging in ASAP to explain myself, but I got banned right as I clicked "play character"
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I already try to avoid breaking any rules even by accident because I don't like causing trouble.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:[/b]
Because it's been fun to play on and I don't feel like waiting til' tomorrow.

Jason Mcbrandtville

Sep 7, 2022
I had banned you cause you had RDMed a d class after airlock was opened. You were then arrested after being placed into cuffs and then presumed to have left the server.

Ratticus

Oct 10, 2023
I had banned you cause you had RDMed a d class after airlock was opened. You were then arrested after being placed into cuffs and then presumed to have left the server.
I got cuffed? All I remember was crashing to desktop when the d-class died.
(crashing to desktop has happened multiple times to me here)

Starling6

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 15, 2022
Site-65
Appeal Denied

Hi, @Ratticus [USER]

I apologize for the wait, Unfortunately this appeal will be denied on the basis that it has already expired, And the reasoning is valid as no discernable cause was given for why the D-Class was killed except for having a firearm. For future reference if you do crash; Attempt to get clips of this happening or contact the staff who pulled you into the sit.

Due to the above, no action has been taken in regards to your ban appeal.

Kind Regards, Transient​

Status
Not open for further replies.