reached number 1 on the forums for most messages

Darren

Jul 14, 2022
Hey @Darren,

Congratulations on reaching the top spot for the most messages on the forums! It's always great to see active and engaged members in our community. Keep up the good work, and let's continue to make this place lively and fun for everyone. Enjoy your well-deserved "W"! ??

Best regards,
Marco
godbless marco

Omnipotent

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 20, 2020
Hey @Darren,

Congratulations on reaching the top spot for the most messages on the forums! It's always great to see active and engaged members in our community. Keep up the good work, and let's continue to make this place lively and fun for everyone. Enjoy your well-deserved "W"! ??

Best regards,
Marco

• Haha
Reactions: Deleted member 55

Darren

Jul 14, 2022
tbh i should stop replying to this im making my self out to be a retard

Dozer

Donator
Mar 12, 2023
Hey @Darren,

Congratulations on reaching the top spot for the most messages on the forums! It's always great to see active and engaged members in the community. Keep up the good work, and let's continue to make this place lively and fun for everyone. Enjoy your well-deserved "W"! ??
Best regards,
DOZER

Hydro

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 19, 2020
View your profile and look at the posts you've made. None of them add any kind of value to any discussion you've been in...

Focus on quality not quantity, yeah?

SamPaval

May 26, 2022
nope staff deleted them

for "Spamming"

plus draco anytime i see you complain about something i do such as reality bending coming out and you playing thaumatologist and i killed you when i was playing ci and you getting pissy about it ???????????

complaining when i take hostages to be fair you complain when i do anything in teh server you got something against me or something?????
To be fair u complain about scps and CI being to underpowered when u know dame well there op as fuck in some aspects.

7722 and TG are the perfect example

When 7722 wasent here u would goto 076 but since 7722 came out his scp slot has been full everyday

Darren

Jul 14, 2022
To be fair u complain about scps and CI being to underpowered when u know dame well there op as fuck in some aspects.

7722 and TG are the perfect example

When 7722 wasent here u would goto 076 but since 7722 came out his scp slot has been full everyday
to be fair your about 70% correct