Reacher's GENSEC Captain Application. (U.K)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WelshBishop

Nov 23, 2023
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:155832349
Discord name: WelshBishop
For how long have you played on CG SCP: Roughly 4 - 5 Months.
In what country are you located?: Wales, UK.
Time zone: GMT
Character name(s): S. 'Soldat' Reacher (Foundation) and Dmitry 'Tyrant' Kalashnik.
Civilian name: Welshi
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK.
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: DEA Special Agent. (former) CI-A (Active)
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I have received one RDM warning due to a mis understanding during a combat situation, and one ban that was appealed and removed due to miscommunication during an event on the server.
-
Why are you applying for Security Captain? I'm applying for Security captain as I see it as a stable way to get myself known on server, but primarily to help Command gensec as I've recently seen Few captains on.
-
What makes you suitable for Security Captain?: I believe my experience as a DEA Spec Agent and my time as a C.U / R.U Would make me a suitable Member for captain, as I'm experienced in commanding Men and making sure everything goes correct.
-
What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?: The Responsibilities as a gensec captain is to coordinate command with the DoS and other Site command to ensure D-Block and D-class are kept calm and civil, On top to ensure Security patrols in PW and D-Block area as well as Containment Unit patrols in both Containment zones. A secondary Role would be making sure GENSEC are operating to its fullest and not being minges or breaking server / Site rules for there own gain or to just troll.
-
Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Name: Andrew Reacher.
Affiliates: Exec Researcher Jaqueline C. Reacher (Twin Sister.)

Andrew Reacher is one of Three Triplets Hired by the foundation having been recruited from London's M.E.T Police's CTFO after a anomalous incident in London occurred inside a MET Station. The Reacher twins were two of few survivors regarding that incident as it lead to the Individuals coming on foundation Radar, His sister Jaqueline was recruited due to her past at Oxford University and intelligence, While Andrew Joined up as a Standard GENSEC unit.

After the two siblings joined the foundation they had a large split in time where they didn't see each other till a riot at site -REDACTED- Led to a failure and the Rapid Response Unit Andrew belonged to assisted local NU7 Forces in taking back the D_block Facility, For such actions Andrew was offered a chance to make one request where he asked to be sent to site 65 to be with his sister where he resides now as a GENSEC Trained in Containment Unit Procedure and Response units.

Last edited:

Prplex

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Donator
Dec 20, 2023
+ Support
Frequently see on GSD and always professional
A guy i can rely on to help when D block is chaotic or there aren't many GSD online

Noob_Numeralix

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Sep 30, 2023
+ SUPPORT
-since you left special agent spot you were active on GENSEC a lot
-CL4 Experience
-Nice person to be around

-Application could use a little bit more work though

Dimitry

Game Master
Game Master
Donator
Feb 2, 2023
+ Support
- a lovely person
- professional
- has previous CL4 experience

best of luck! i still don't forgive you for injecting me with every drug under the sun you menace!

Jackie3

Dec 4, 2023
+support !!
- cL4 experience
-professional
-excellent rp leader
- friendly

lets go reachers!

SOLOISM

Dec 22, 2023
+Support
Knows exactly what to do during sweeps
I've seen him do some really good work, even as Officer
Doesn't screw around when it comes to GSD situations
Very Active, If im on duty, i can rely on him
Straight-to-the-point guy

It would be really nice to have this guy as another fellow captain since he knows what to do in each situation!
Good luck on being accepted!

(y)

Skinner

Sep 8, 2023
Alberta, Canada
to: S. Reacher (reacher@65.scp.fo)
Subject: Security Captain Role Assignment

7NvtQcj.png

The following message is a direct consensus from the General Security Leadership Office
Hello @WelshBishop

First and foremost, I would like to thank you in showing interest to apply for Security Captain, likewise, this shows that you had the courage, time and effort to write to us about your interest in expanding your duties within the General Security Department. After careful consideration, as well as a vote from other Security Captains and both Security Chiefs, we have come to a final verdict. This application is to be accepted and moved on to the next phase of the recruitment stage.

Please get in contact with one of the Security Chiefs, either @Zack Baker or @Skinner to schedule an interview. I wish you the best of luck, and if any questions arise from you, report to me first.
Skinner G. Agera

Reactions: 'Blue'
Status
Not open for further replies.