Reapers Staff Applications

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reaper99

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 8, 2021
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name):
My first ever steam name is killerluc14

How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): currently my playtime is only 1 day 13 hours and 30 mins but thats mainly cuz i was on vacation when the server launched so yeah that is gonna go up the upcoming days

In what country are you located?: I am located in the netherlands

Time zone: the time zone is CEST / GMT+2

In-game name: My current ingame name is reaper (might change in the future)

Steam ID: my steam id is STEAM_0:0:92477780

Discord ID: My discord id is reaper99

Do you have a mic?: i do own a good microphone

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
on the current reboot of the server it is my first application

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
i have not been warned kick or banned on the server and don't plan on that ever happening

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
I have owned multiple communities myself i have also been staff on cg before i was climbing the ranks and then it sadly shutdown

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
i have played multiple games that require serious RP think of arma 3, squad etc. so yes you could say im somewhat experienced in serious RP

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
i think i can do a solid 8 hours a day i'll be on after work on daily bases which is the prime time on the server

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
I want to become a mod on the server because right now its busier then ever and i notice alot of backlog on sits in the current state so i wish to relieve some of that backlog by helping moderating the community making sure that everyone has a enjoyable and good time on the server. right now my sit wait times have been thru the roof and i can see how some people find that annoying and wanna quit because of it so i think its good to get some extra staff members going.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
well as i stated previously im trying to take some weight of the shoulders of other staff members and give the players are more durable and enjoyable time on the darkrp server. i think i have priority over the other applicants due to my previous experience in big communities and my previous experience as cg staff

that concludes my application i hope that its good enough and i hope to become a moderator to help keeping the server glowing and growing

Captain Obvious

Administrator
Administrator
DarkRP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Mar 5, 2022
United Kingdom
Hi @TheDutchReaper99 , I'm going to give you a:

+ Support
+ Good application.
+ You've got a good amount of time on the server & I've seen you a few times myself.

+ Lack of warnings display you've got a grasp of the rules to some extent.
+ Prior staff experience, both interally and externally.

+/- I haven't seen you in teamspeak.

It's a good application and I can't find much to say negatively really. With your prior experience I think the server will benefit with your expertise on the team. On that note, I wish you the best of luck!

Peter

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 15, 2021
+ Support

+
Good application.
+ Have had some good interactions with you.
+ Prior experience.
+ Seen in teamspeak multiple times.

Grimm

Oct 24, 2022
+ Support
+ Seen you in-game a couple times and you have more than 20h in the server
+ Previous staff experience
+ Good app,
last section could be a bit more detailed
+ No warnings
+/- Haven't talked to you on ts, but we could just not be in the same channels

CommanderSmith

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Content Team
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Dec 22, 2020
UK

Application Accepted

Hi @TheDutchReaper99,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name, so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.