Red harlow's SCP 096 App [USA]

Status
Not open for further replies.

NITRO

Aug 27, 2024
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:541819630
Discord name: Notslow0
For how long have you played on CG SCP: Since january of 2024.
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: EST
Character name(s): Red Harlow
Civilian name: Red Harlow
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP RP USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: None
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: None
-
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?: I think I can be suitable for 096 because I know a lot about his lore and the character, and I really enjoy the impact his breach has on everybody playing on the server, and I want to be able to experience playing 096 and make good RP while playing that role.
-
What is the usual behavior of SCP-096 when pacified?: SCP-096 is to remain idle in his containment chamber and crouch or sit while crying while and covering his face for example. He can be in any corner or position in the room exploiting the behavior.
-
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?: SCP-096 cannot free roam while not enraged, he can only sit on the floor and cry until someone makes eye contact with him, 096 can go to certain areas while enraged but he can't just walk around while crying and purposely try and enrage itself. He can only enter certain places, depending on his behavior.
-
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process: SCP-096 after he kills all individuals that look at his face once 096 is idle and crying, MTF would use scrambler goggles to avoid him being enraged and then they would use a bucket or a bag over his head to blind him. And use Containment beam or elastic restraints to contain him and take him back to CC.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-09-01 212312.png
    Screenshot 2024-09-01 212312.png
    392.3 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:

Ace Maximus

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Jun 29, 2024
APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Hello @NITRO !
Thank you for taking the time to make an application!
Congratulations on your new whitelist!
Contact an Admin+ In-Game to receive your whitelist!

Kind Regards,

Ace Maximus​

Reactions: NITRO
Status
Not open for further replies.