Denied Redo: [Minor Suggestion] Give Elastic Restraints to Nu7

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ElWarren

Apr 22, 2023
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
I am redoing this suggestion since I clearly didn't make myself clear on the intent of the suggestion. This suggestion adds elastic restraints to Nu-7. A minor part of Nu-7 is the moments to capture intruders in the base, let it be civilians who get in to the base through vents, or invading CI in a raid.
As of right now you need to remember to carry Elastic Restraints on you by fiddling around at dispensers, and I feel it would be a QOL fix if Nu-7 just naturally had restraints on them.

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
-Nu-7 would be able to do a part of their job more efficiently which would lead to less issues of arguments internally.
-People would need to fumble around less at dispensers after respawning, and be able to get to their POIs quicker while already being equipped to handle people who like to mess around on POIs.
-Avoids awkward situations when you do not already have restraints on you and need to capture a target urgently.

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
-CI may complain about having less time being able to use their cyanide pills before getting captured.

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
I believe that Nu-7 would benefit only slightly from having Elastic Restraints as Nu-7 should always have restraints on them anyway to be able to drag out civilians from the base and (at least in the UK server) deal with people messing around on POIs.
When I suggested this last, I made the point that the entire intent of the fix was to have to mitigate having to fumble around at dispensers for restraints at all time, and that clearly didn't come through. The entire point of this suggestion is to have to mitigate time spent having to go to dispensers, as well as the moments where you have forgotten to get restraints (skill issue, but the moments happen) and have to run off to a dispenser and expect the person you need to cuff to not walk off as well to avoid getting captured.
It also does not matter if the DEA already have restraints as Nu-7 and DEA are entirely different entities with entirely different goals around the site when Code 1s aren't happening (which is not the only time Nu-7 need to have restraints on them.)
I do not understand what is so bad about Nu-7 just having restraints on them by default as to me this is just a Quality of Life fix that can make days go by a touch more easy.

Reactions: SkyWing

Rushi

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Content Team
Group Moderator
May 23, 2022
Suggestion Denied

Hi @ElWarren,

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion.

The Content Team has chosen to deny your suggestion because it was denied a few days ago. If a suggestion was denied, do not repost it again as it will be denied again. Repeatedly doing this will result in punishments.

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as denied.​

Status
Not open for further replies.