Denied Redo the Design of 999's Containment to something more child like

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Juju

Civil Gamers Expert
May 1, 2022
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
This change makes 999's Containment look actually good by changing it to something like a child's play room.

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:
I don't think anything has been suggested like this before.

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
Enhance RP and making people want to play on 999 More.

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
Might take up a bit more storage and will take the map developers some time.

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
Because I believe 999's containment looks horrible right now and considering containment cell's I've seen of other 999's containments this would be a really good thing to add.

Emilia Foddg

Trial Game Master
Trial Game Master
Donator
Jul 15, 2023
I would +Support, and only +Support, 999's current CC being de-signed (or its sign otherwise changed) and made into just like a holding CC for when 323/8854 get captured, for sampling (and it's used for that anyway, so) - And put a new CC for it in EZ.

The kicker is that you don't change 999's clearance; You leave that sucker at CL1 so he's trapped in EZ and can't get out unless someone lets him out (if they let it out towards surface, they're minging). This encourages RP.

Last edited:

Dinklesprinkle

Civil Gamers Expert
May 11, 2022
Something I feel should happen is 100% friendly SCP's (999, 2295 & Cain) should have a custom CC tailored to their whole astatic like Cain despite being disliked by a lot of players cause of his "mingability" it would make sense to give him a spawn in research wing where it has the appearance of a used office.

Juju

Civil Gamers Expert
May 1, 2022
-support more useless perma props more lag. nobody uses the cell anyway
they dont use the cell right now because it looks like shit
if this was done people would do more stuff with 999 and they would be more incentivised and also what are you on about perma props this is a map change not adding perma props to 999's current shit cell

Juju

Civil Gamers Expert
May 1, 2022
Yet again I am bumping my application because it isnt that popular.

Ramuh

Feb 13, 2023
Suggestion Denied

Hi @Juju ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion.
The Content Team has chosen to deny your suggestion due to the following reasons.

SCP-999 & other non-spec SPCs rarely spend time in their CCs & leave almost immediately & we believe that it would be an unnecessary change due to that. You can however contact any Moderator+ or Gamemaster to have temporary decorations added to the CC for testing purposes.

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as denied.​

Reactions: Emilia Foddg
Status
Not open for further replies.